Twelve

A/N: Guys I'm so sorry (again) for not updating for how many days. School just started and I had a lot of homework. So I'll try to update at Saturdays or Sundays. Also, my friends have the same problem as me. So yea, let's start the chapter
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now today is work day, I gotta get up. I checked on my phone and it's 6:00!? But work starts at 6:30!! I gotta wake them up!!

"Jihyo. Wake up! Leader-chan!! Wake up!!" I opened the curtains then she mumbled.

"It's only five!" She exlaimed.

"We're late! It's 6:00! There's only 30 minutes left!!" I shouted.

"What!?? Why didn't you woke me up at five!???" She got startled and got ready.

"WE'RE LATEEEEE!!!!" I shouted and all of them rushed to the bathrooms.
(A/N: There's 2 bathrooms!)

I got ready and we ate our breakfast.
One by one, we went inside the car. Jihyo is the driver for the day.

Time Skip⏩

"We're here!" Jihyo announced to us. We got of the car. I ran fast because we're late!

We all got called into the office. The manager has some announcement.

"Good Morning everyone. Take a seat." He greeted.
I wanted to sit beside Dahyun, but Jinyoung was beside me instead.
Ugh, I hate him.
(A/N: are you sure?)
Shut up! It's starting!

"Okay. So apparently, someone wanted to join your group." He said, pointing to ours. Wait, what?!

"SoHee, come in and introduce yourself." A girl went inside. Her face is familiar.

"Ah, annyeonghaseyo! Kim SoHee imnida." She introduced herself, smiling.

"Kim SoHee?!" I muttered.
"What's wrong?" Jinyoung asked me.
"Oh! Nothing!" I lied.

"So, I decided to pair you up with Got7 because there's a new roommate." He announced.

I hope Jaebum Oppa is my new roommate!
Jinyoung held my hand tightly, and he smirked.

"I hope we're roommates." He said.
Ha! You wish!

"Okay, Im Nayeon. Park Jinyoung and.... Kang SoHee."
Oh, no! We're roommates?!! I hated him!

"Here is your key. Now, go." He ordered.
SoHee ran with us while Jinyoung kept holding my hand. Suddenly, I blushed and my heart beats so fast.

"Stop holding my hand!" I shouted. I pulled my hand against his.
"Mianhe!" He said.

Few minutes later, we found our new room next to my old one.
Why do I have to be with this guy?!
(A/N: Because you're meant to be!)
Really?! Shut up!!!!
We found our new room next to my old one. This room is so neat, than ours. It was so messy!
"Jinyoung! It's me! SoHee!" She ran to him and hugged him.
"Miss me?" She gave me an evil grin which annoyed me. Here's the reason why.

Flashback...
"Nayeon, you loser! Why did you steal Jinyoung from me?!" She messed up my hair while I cried.
"No! I didn't!" I told her. Her best friends came and slapped me so hard. They continued to kick me.

"Today is my 18th birthday and you ruined it, you monster!" She said.
They poured flour, eggs, and sugar on my head.
I cried and cried while my stomach hurts.
"Hmm, there's no candles but it's okay! Thank you guys!!" She hugged her friends while I continued to cry so hard.

"Hey you! Stop crying!" She punched my stomach.

She threw eggs on me, and  Jinyoung suddenly entered.
"SoHee! What are you doing?!" He raised me up and she raised one of her eyebrows.

"She ruined my birthday!" She lied.
"Then why did you bully her even she didn't do anything?!" He defended.
"But she stole you from me!!"
"That's no good reason! Go to the principal's office!" He ordered.

"Are you okay?" He asked.
"Ne." I said while dusting my skirt.
"Im Nayeon, whenever you get bullied, just tell me, okay?" He said, staring onto my eyes. Gosh, he's so handsome.
I wish I could kiss him...

"Um, kanshamnida. I didn't expect that you'll come." I said flustered.
My prince charming.....
(A/N: Lol!😂)
"You're so dirty. Do you have extra clothes?" He asked.
"Uh.. I guess. I'm not sure if I brought it with me."
"Come. Let's​ go." He held my hand while I was blushing.
I looked for my extra clothes in my locker and I found one.

"I found one!" I told him and he smiled. His smile made my heart beats faster. Help!
His handsomeness could kill me!

I dressed inside the Comfort Room and he just waited outside. After I got dressed, we walked to our classroom. Before he went off, I gave him a hug.
"Kanshamnida, Oppa!" I could pay the consequences because SoHee saw me hugging him.
Flashback end.....

And that's why I hate her so much.... I wanna slap her face....
"Um, Nayeon. Can I talk