Seven

Still Nayeon's P.O.V
After he left, I feel something funny. I can't describe that kind of feeling. When he's around, my heartbeat gets faster and I always blush. I need to know the answer.

I talked to Tzuyu and she told me a lot.
"Pabo Unnie, it's called a crush. And it's almost going to an another level." She laughed.
"What!? I don't have a crush on him anymore!" I defended myself.
Are you sure, Tzuyu!? I think your joking. Or mocking me.
"Tzuyu, this isn't funny anymore. Are you sure this is called crush?" Curiosity hit my mind. Ouch.
"Yep. My mom told me about it when I was 15."
"Umm.... Okay. Thanks for the answer." I stood up and marched upstairs.

What if he still needs help? That question needed an answer, again. It just randomly popped on my head.
Pft. He was the one who told me to go home.
(A/N: And you listened, Pabo Unnie.)
And the author called me pabo. I'm sick of jokes.
I really need to go back there. He still needs help.

I slept at 9:00, woke up at 5. They always wake up at six. I got up and rushed. I wish that traffic will not affect me. But, I just walked all the way to his house.

I knocked at his door, and he opened it.
"What are you doing here?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
All the characters can talk to me.
😘 Goodnight Everybody!