Thirteen

Sana's P.O.V.
Nayeon unnie is gone and I really wish she was my new roommate. In fact, some of us are still here.
"Okay, Minatozaki Sana and Mark Tuan. Here's your key." He gave us our key and we took off.

"Here we are, our new room. Isn't it neat, Sana?" He asked me with an annoying tone.
"Uh, I guess." I replied.

"Look. There's three beds and there's only two of us. So, were doing a bet. If you win, you'll get two be-"

"We could share the third bed." I interrupted. He was dumbfounded.
"If you say so." He agreed with my decision, but still dumbfounded.

"We could start packing this afternoon and move here." I suggested.
He just randomly stared at me.
"What?!" I asked him.
"You're so smart."

*flips hair*
"I know, right?"

There were seconds of silence until Mark laughed.
"You're hilarious!" He chuckled. Gosh, he's so handsome.

"Um, I-I got to go to the comfort room." I lied. Oh! I'm so happy! My crush thinks I'm smart!!

I looked at the mirror and talked to myself.
"Miss Minatozaki Sana, your crush thinks you're hilarious!" I squealed. I'm so happy!!
Just then, Nayeon unnie went inside.
"Oh! Nayeon unnie!" I ran to her and hugged her.
"Um, there's something I gotta tell you." She nervously said.

To MarkSana's Dorm
"What is it, unnie?" I asked.
"Kim SoHee. Do you know her from highschool?" She asked.
"Ne. What's wrong?"

"She was the school bully. Remember one time, when I got into class, I got changed into my gym clothes?"

"Ne." I answered.

"I think she's trying to attack me again. Could you please keep this a secret?" She asked.

"Okay." I answered her question. And I almost forgot that she was the popular girl in school. Whenever she's around, the other students would give her money so that they won't get bullied. And both of us were one of them. Me and Nayeon unnie.

If she hurts my unnie, she's dead.

"Unnie, tell your BF this." I told her.
"He already knows." Wow. This unnie changed. She didn't even think about what I said. Big whoop.

"Oh, I gotta go. I almost forgot that I'm going to meet that bastard outside." She said.

"Who?"

"SoHee."

"Good luck unnie!" I bid goodbye to her and skipped to our dorm.
                  ~~~~~~~~~~
Nayeon's P.O.V.
I'm going to meet that loser outside. Oh, I wish that she will get bruises instead.

"Nayeon." She muttered.
"What?" I asked.
"Come here."

"Hey loser, do you want bruises again?! Why did you steal Jinyoung from me again?! Your not a perfect match." She argued.

"Well, he's the one who loves me. I don't have feelings for him. You can go and steal his heart. I don't even care." I lied.

"Oh, really?!" She strangled me and I fell to the ground. I tried to stand up, but I fell. She slapped my face so hard. I slapped hers, too.
"Then let's fight for love."

She got something on her pocket. She got a small pocket knife. She pointed the knife to me while I walked backwards.

"Go and be with him or I'll use this to kill you." She threatened.
She messed up my hair. Some strands of my hair fell off  because she pulled some of them. I pushed her away and she stumbled on the ground.

"I'm still not done with you." She warned me and I walked away.

I ran to the comfort room, crying. I got two bruises on my arm. It really hurts.
When will she stop?!

As I got inside our dorm, I ran to my bed and cried silently on my pillow.

Jinyoung got inside the room and noticed me.
"Nayeon? Are you okay?" He asked.
"Ne. I'm fine." I lied.
"Look at me, Nayeon." He ordered me.
I faced him while my eyes were shedding tears.
"Who did this to you?!" He asked.
"No one. A lot of dust got into my eyes."
"Jinja?"
"Ne."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Goodnight everybody!