Ten: Crush

Sana's P.O.V.
Nayeon unnie's still not here. I wonder where did she go. Maybe she visited her childhood friends. Or with Jinyoung. But she must come here A.S.A.P.! Her brother is looking for her. What if he gets mad?!

I waited outside for her even my knee hurts.
While i was waiting, it rained. It was so cold outside. I need to get inside.
I walked in and I was bumped by the door. Again, I forgot today was Friday the Thirteenth. Good thing no bruises were spotted.

I got inside and went upstairs and went and looked for my phone. Aish! I lost it again! I'm a stupid girl. I looked for it in my bag, and looked at the window. It's not raining anymore!

I ran outside and looked for Nayeon unnie. Nayeon-ah! Come home now this instant! JB is waiting!

My stomach tightened as I waited. I sat on our bench, with a blank face. Where is Nayeon unnie!?

I walked around. While I was sitting, I looked behind me and was shocked. It's Mark! My lips almost landed on his!
"Yah! Mark! You scared me to death!" I shouted at him while smacking his chest softly.
"Miahne! I didn't know you were easily scared!" He apologized with a annoying look on his face.

He sat beside me while I blushed. I leaned at the left so that he couldn't see my blushing face.
My heart beats so fast! What's wrong with me!?

I suffered blushing and fast heart beating for minutes.
Until, she arrived.
Here comes Nayeon- unnie!

"Thank goodness you're here! I've been waiting for you since 6:00 am!" I got up and hugged my unnie.
"Mianhe if i was late! BTW, what happened?" She asked.

"Umm, Got7 members came and your older brother is looking for you!" I warned her.

She quickly ran inside, hoping not to be grounded by her brother.
"Nayeon! There you are! Why didn't you tell us where did you go?" JB asked his little sister, his worries stopped.
"I was just jogging all the way to the park." She lied.

I left their conversation and stepped outside. I sat with Mark, again. My illness almost killed me. I couldn't stop it! There's no cure for it!
"What are they talking about?" He asked, breaking the silence.
"It's nothing."
He gave me an 'oh,okay' look.

He stared at me, making me blush harder.
"What!?" I asked and stopped the staring contest.
"Um, nothing." He smiled at me.
I still can't stop my illness! Help!
Any answers!?
(A/N: Oh! You have the same illness as Nayeon unnie! It's called a crush! 😱😱)

Really!? I don't have a crush on him!
(A/N:You're​ lying, don't deny it!)
Ok. Fine. I have a crush on him.
Just please don't tell it to anyone! It's a secret!
(A/N: K, Mark's GF!😂😂)
Aish! Go away!
(A/N: K. I'm ending the chapter)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So Sana told us that she has a crush on Mark!!! Ow Em Ji! 

I decided to put a title to the chapter because it's special. So Danna, you happy!? I spent 2 days writing this chapter!! My brother always use the phone even I'm almost done!! I don't even have the time for it!

😘 Goodnight Everybody!