Eight

Still Nayeon's​ P.O.V.
"What are you doing here?" He asked me. I stared at him. His eyes. I think someone didn't sleep well today.
"Well, you know, I'm always bored at the house. So I decided to go here. Tommorow I'm going to work." I lied. I'm good at lies. But the last one was a truth.
"At this time!? It's so early! I'm still sleepy." He said, walking inside. "Come in."

I'm going to visit here everyday. Not stay here. A lot of things have been happening.
He marched upstairs into his room. How irresponsible! There's a visitor, but he didn't care at all.

I walked upstairs and knocked. "Jinyoung~ah?"
He opened the door to my surprise. Then, he stared at me.
"What?" He asked, one of his eyebrows went up.
"Join for a walk?" I suggested. He smirked for a while.
"Fine. I'm just going to get my t-shirt."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was another day for the TWICE members. Another day that Nayeon escaped. But they know that she will go home after that. A knock on the door made their heads lean to the right.
"I'll get it." Sana said.

She opened the door and was surprised. It was Got7! ( But without Jinyoung.)
Mark greeted. "Hello!" Mark reached Sana' hand for a hand shake, which made her blush.
"Oh! Mark! What are you all doing here?" She asked.
"We just came here to visit you guys." BamBam answered.
"Where's my little sister?" JB asked her.

"She just went to the park. She'll come back soon. Come in." Sana faintly smiled, remembered that she lied.
They all came in, leaving Sana outside. Mark held her wrist.
"Where are you going?" He asked.

"I'm just walking around the neighborhood.
"Can I join? I really love to take a walk!" He said.

"You can! But we're just new here. We have been staying here for a month and really like to take a walk around this town. I've never walk around this neighborhood." Sana smiled at him, starting to walk. A lot of children were playing around.

They both talked and laughed about things. Sana didn't look at the way, so she tripped and fell. She couldn't stand by herself.
"Ouch!" She shouted in pain.

"Let me carry you. You couldn't stand by yourself." He told her and he carried her. She blushed and he chuckled. They arrived at the house. They were surprised to see Sana, on Mark's arms!

They helped Sana and ended up feeling fine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here you go MarkSana fans!
I tried to do a research, but I was busy! I'm sorry!
GoodNight Everybody!