Fourteen

A/N:
Guys we reached 1k!!!! Thank you for reading my story even tho it really sucks..... Kanshamnida! Thank you for votes, reads, and comments that always made up my day!!!!
Thanks to all of you and dannaleiza_XD for telling me to make MarkSana moments and thanks to my mind, also i'll try to update 500 words up!!
Kanshamnida so much guyss!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Tell me the truth." He demanded.
I just don't want to tell him about it.
He hugged me and I pushed him away. I rushed outside, wiping my tears.
At 3:00 pm
After we went to the fan meeting, manager told us to get our stuff except for SoHee. Ugh, she is so lucky...
So we got on our car and went back to our apartment. This is our last day in this apartment. We've been here since our first debut.

(A/N: actually, this is isn't true. I just made it up..XD)

I went to my room and patted my bed.
"Oh boy, I'm gonna miss this bed and this apartment." I said to myself.
I remembered that I just fought with SoHee.

It's just her first day and she started a fight! I'll just stop thinking about it. I just cried and Jinyoung almost knew it. Good thing I make boys confused.

Anyways, gotta start packing!

A really long timeskip......
Phew! That was really long! Good thing Dahyun came to help. Now, she left.
*Phone rings*
"Yubuseo? Oppa?"

"I'll pick you up at 3 minutes, Okay?"

"Okay."
*Phone call ended*

Gotta fix myself, I thought. I chose my style to be simple and fabulous but there's only 3 minutes so I picked this:

 I chose my style to be simple and fabulous but there's only 3 minutes so I picked this:

It's kinda nice. It's just my sense of style. I looked at the mirror and saw my reflection. My hair is a mess!
I brushed my hair back and forth so that it'll be straight. I ran to the drawers to find socks. I picked a plain white sock and paired it with sneakers.

I just wanted to say to myself that I gotta be nice to that girl even if she always did bad stuff to me so that we'll be friends. Isn't that cool? Having a new friend even they make you cry?

It's fine if she always do that kind of things. It's her habit.
A knock on the door got me startled.
"Come in."

It's Jinyoung.

"Come on, let's go." He addressed. Okay.
I took my bags but it's so heavy!
"Let me carry this."
"Um, thanks." I got out from the room.
"Uh guys, I gotta go. I can't ride with you guys. Bye!" I said.
"Ooh, I think someone's in love!" Momo teased.
I got mad and answered her.
"Jackson says he likes you...." I teased her back. She replied me with 'tsk'.

I decided to sit on the front seat but when I got outside, SoHee is already there. Well, whatever. It's fine.
"Hey ugly, go sit on the lungs, there's no more space in Jinyoung's heart." She bragged. I just laughed plastically. Um, this is just a car, and I think she gave me an evil grin which I hated the most.

It was seconds until Jinyoung came with my bags. He got inside with an upside-down face. What's wrong?

While he's driving, SoHee always held his hand. I felt weird. I'm not supposed to feel this, but, I think I'm jealous! I don't know why but I felt that way. I didn't like what was I feeling.
(A/N: What the?!)

Yeah, yeah. Reactions. Whatever.
The thing is, I just wanted to stop my feelings and anything.
>> a few minutes later....>>

Yay! We're here! At JYP building again, but this night we're going to sleep here. I waited for the others. I sat on a bench. I sat there for a minute. I buried my head in my arms, sad. My sadness was gone when a familiar voice approached my ear.
"Unnie!"
"Sana! You guys are here!" I gave her a bear hug.
"I miss you!"
"Unnie, it was just 3 hours. Besides, I'm here!" She happily said while I smiled. She's my best friend.

"Unnie, are you a good secret keeper?" Sana asked, but why?
"Wae? What's wrong?"

"Oh, it's about business." Are you sure? I think she's lying.
"Uhuh, I think you're lying, Sana."

"It's just- forget it. It's annoying anyways."

"Please tell me!" I said with cute puppy eyes.
"Fine."

"Say it! You're just shy shy shy." I teased.
"Uh, I have a crush on Mark Tuan." She whispered while I was fangirling.
"Oh, I already know."

"Jinja?"

"Ne. I judged it by your behavior around him. We unnies could sense anything."

"Anything?" She was curious like a little girl.
"Anything."

"Please, don't tell this to anyone. I'm gonna be embarrassed if you did." We both left and got inside.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yo! It's been days that I didn't update which made readers sad. TT. School is too much! Wanna sign a petition to make school go away? Then vote! (It's not gonna happen.)

So yeah, that's it for today cause I'm going to dreamland. Goodnight Everybody!