My Favorite Characters From My Books

I have been writing books on Wattpad for about two years, and with books you try to have characters with a story, and great development. All my books are not the best, and I'm still learning to become better at writing, which is why all my books are still published. I want readers to see how I have evolved my writing style within each book.

I'm going to list a few of my characters and briefly list why I feel they are my favorite.

Natalie Greene- Levy( Spilled Secrets Series): Natalie is from my very first book ( well... if you don't include Psycohpath, which I unpublished for a reboot) and because of that she is special. Her character was a  married and successful black business women.

Even though she had success, there was one thing she didn't have that she longed for; which was having kids. Natalie had two prior miscarriages, and this issue started to cause problems in her marriage with Windell Levy; a wealthy business man himself who cheated on his wife with one of her closest friends, Courtney Davidson.

Through all of this, more chaos formed, when Courtney confessed this at a dinner party. The worst part is that Natalie had planned to announce her pregnancy at the party. After all this she fixed her marriage, cut ties with Courtney completely, and she had her baby which sadly didn't make it. She went through a dark path, but she was able to have 3 more kids later in life, and life finally looked up for her in the end.

Vaneeka Marie Smith( The Young & The Dangerous): When I wrote this book, I knew I wanted it to be different. Stereotypes are wild these days, and I wanted to display a little of that. Vaneeka can be seen as a ugly, ghetto, ratchet, and ridiculous name (which I would have to agree with).Vaneeka the character is a straight A honors student who just happens to have a unorthodox name due to it being a combination of two other names.

What I like about Vaneeka is that even though she hates her name and plans on changing it when she turns 18, she doesn't let it define her as a person, and refuses to be judged for it. Vaneeka embraces where she comes from, and she loves her family. She has a bright future planned for herself. ( Well until the end of Chapter 30 stirred things up.)

April Mendez Brooks ( The Life of AJ Brooks/ Bo$$ Moves): I think everyone who knows me knows I adore AJ in real life, and I obviously based that off of her book character. She's smart, a risk taker, dog lover, video game lover, rebel, and total badass.

That's why I wrote that part when April was trying to get her story published, and the Publisher head gave her hell. I wanted to show that side of her. She takes no shit from anyone. The spinoff book will show a lot more of this even though it is currently on hold because writers block is shit 😭.

_____________
If you haven't already please check out those books mentioned above! Beware of grammatical errors, I'm still in the process of editing these books!

~KingScorpio👑