My Favorite Mariah Carey Performances!

Hey y'all 👋🏾

I'm surprised I haven't done this already, but I
thought I should put you guys on to my favorite live performances of the living legend, best-selling female recording artist of all time, solo artist with the most #1 songs on the Billboard Hot 100 (19), ONLY artist to chart on Billboard Hot 100 for four consecutive decades (90s,00s,10s,20s), your favorite artists' favorite artist, MARIAH CAREY!

I'm surprised I haven't done this already, but I thought I should put you guys on to my favorite live performances of the living legend, best-selling female recording artist of all time, solo artist with the most #1 songs on the Billboard Hot 100 ...

Y'all need to but respect on this woman's name if you haven't already so let's get into it! All performances are available on YouTube just search for it by typing in the bold titles below! (These performances are in no particular order!)

Note: You will see A LOT of "Vision of Love" Performances on this list! It was her very first single and my personal favorite that she performed many times. This list may update with any performances I forget.

*= cover song that was not officially recorded and released.

This list will be updated with more soon!

•Vision of Love (Arsenio Hall 1990)
•Vision of Love (SNL 1990)
•Vision of Love (GMA 1990)
•Vision of Love(Showtime @ the Apollo 1990)
•Vision of Love (Grammys 1991)
•Vision of Love (Thanksgiving Special 1993)
•Vision of Love (MSG 1995)
•Vision of Love (Homecoming 1999)
•America The Beautiful (NBA Finals 1990)
•Vanishing (SNL 1990)
•Vanishing (Tattoo Club 1990)
•Don't Play That Song (Tattoo Club 1990)*
•Love Takes Time (Live from Kulan, 1990)
•Love Takes Time ( Tattoo Club 1990)
•Emotions (Arsenio Hall 1991)
•Emotions (VMAs 1991)
•I Don't Wanna Cry (Tokyo Dome 1996)
•Without You (Thanksgiving Special 1993)
•Without You (Tokyo Dome 1996)
Make It Happen (Thanksgiving Special 1993)
•Fantasy (MSG 1995)

Last Updated: 6/6/20

Follow me on twitter: @itsdex_