whats normal anymore?

The amazing cover design goes to xXYaoiloveXx love you!!!!
----------------------------------------
I come home to confront my dad on lying to me, when I see dad with a bloody knife in his hand and my brother, David with a stab wound in his leg. It was all supposed to be normal. But nothing about these past 3 day's have been normal. I don't know what's worse having being lied to your whole life or that everyone died because of you and the lies. Like everyone in a badly cliche movie I have to write down of all my personal thoughts. Kinda like everyone on Facebook. My shrink says it will help me confront my unresolved feelings, but I think it's so he can read the things that I don't want to tell him or the police. It all started 1 year ago when me and my mom got attacked and stabbed by 2 guys. They said it was revenge but none of my family knew them, well I didn't think so until 3 days ago. Your probably wonder what is she talking about. Well I'll tell you.

3 days ago

I'm running as fast as I can but something pulls me back.

Hard.

Someone grabbing my hair , pinning my shoulders to my back. Then doing the same to my mom. A blur comes next and then a sharp pain in my side, feeling dizzy, disoriented and light headed before I went into darkness. The next thing I knew, I was shaking and hearing a voice screaming at me, then I recognized the voice and then I come back to reality.

"Annie!!" David shaking me. "Wake up!!"

"D-David..?" I realized my voice was shaking and David was holding me in his arms. David is 4 years older than me soon going off to college, tall, has dark velvety hair, really strong and sweet. He has always been there for me. His eyes are fully of worry as soon as I look into them.

"What happened?" I asked the last thing I remember was being on my cell talking to my best friend Zoey.

"I heard you scream, you almost gave me a heart attack." David takes a breathe of relief.

"I think it was a bad dream" I said avoiding his eyes

"The anniversary" He mutters. It was the anniversary of how me and mom got stabbed, dad was at work and David was at his friends house.

"Go back to sleep you'll feel better." David pets my hair. He had a side ways glance I followed his gaze and saw the time 7:13 I had to go to school. Great the whispering and the rumors will all begin again.

"I don't think you should go today, stay home, I will to." He tries to negotiate

"That's sweet David, but I need to go to school I'll be fine." I tried to give my best the I'm fine smile I ever had since that night. I had it perfect. If I hadn't heard oh my god!, are you ok? or I'm so sorry 1000 times I haven't heard them at all.

"Fine, but at-least let me make you breakfast." He smiles and I can't help but smile back

"That's ok, dad probably up now he can do it" I say and David rolls his eyes and scoffs.

"I'd rather be poisoned." David wasn't always so mad at dad. I think he blames him the the stabbing but I don't why David does? But being my nosy self I had to get to the bottom of it. I was optimistic and naive. I was an idiot.

Me and David walked down the stairs so I decided to get an apple instead of dad and David getting into another fight.

"Wheres dad isn't he up yet?"

"You know your failing at parenting when you don't even here your daughter scream!" I glared at David when he said it.

"Don't look at me like that! If you knew the truth you'd be on my side.!!" He defends himself.

"What's the truth David!" I fire at him.

"Let's just say dad is not the person you think he is." He says through his teeth being clenched.

"What's that suppose to mean!" I yelled the whole neighborhood probably heard us yelling but I didn't care.

"If you lie or dont tell me, your worst than he is!!" David looked really offended, I never seen him so angry for the first time I was scared of him.

"He's a liar!"

"Hey kids!!" Dad yelled and suddenly we froze. Did he hear us? Would he be mad if he did?