The files

"How..This is isane.." I cant believe what is happening

"There..there.." Zoey's eyes almost poped out of her head.

"Dead." I gasp good thing we went in here first.

"How did they die?" Zoey asked neverously.

"Well It say's here that they all died from a drug overdose here at the hospital, they couldnt find out if there was any foul play involed or if someone at the hospital did it, so the head of the institue ruled it a suicide."

"When did the die?"

"They all died the same day, and it was 7:47 the exact time as mom was murdered last year tell me thats not a cosidense!!"

"My brain hurts!" Zoey complained.

Just then a loud ring made me and Zoey jump! It was David calling.

"David?"

"Where are you, I went to the school and they said they didn't you didn't even show up!, then I noticed dad's laptop was gone! What do you have to say!"

I didn't know what to say but I had to say somthing

"I know."

"Know what?" David voice replaced with concern instead of more anger.

"That you and dad lied to me, why did you lie!" I started to cry, I hated crying, for a moment I forget Zoey was there, I hated crying even more with someone watching me.

"No! Annie I-"

I ended the call and went back to the files.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah, let's take these files with us I don't want to be here any more."

"Wait, I found these there the file's on your dad,mom and the head of the instiute chad moore."

"Your a genuis!, now lets get out of here."

We walked out of the room making sure the coast was clear, and I felt hands on my shoulder grabbing me. I tried to scream but somthing was covering my mouth I saw Zoey running, I told no matter what happened to take the files and anilize them so we can figure this out, and before I knew it I saw darkness and a face looking down at me.