There's a traitor in our mists

"Jake! Your working for....him?" I couldn't believe it my own boyfriend, how could he do this to me? What if he was faking so he could get me and David out of here? How could i prove that?

"Yes Jake had been very helpful giving me information about the two of you.?"

I could feel tears going down my cheek.

"Oh you cant be shocked, I'm mean he gave you the syringe that made you sick, his been a  medical assistant at the school, and at our house with easy access to my files."

"Shall we take them back to the hospital." Jake asks my father.

"OK, cuff 'em." Dad yells and guards follow us behind putting hand cuffs on our hands pushing us to go closer to the car.

It was the most awkward and long car ride ever. I never thought i wish to go to the hospital so bad.

The guards separate me and David into different rooms. so he couldn't talk me out of doing what dad wants.

He sets me down and ties me to the chair like before. 

"I don't know how you got out of this the first time but do it a second and it will be your last.

"OK." I all i could say i didn't want to provoke him.

"I'll stay with her." Taking a scalpel into his hands. "She wont escape."

"Good work Jake." My dad says and leaves the room

"Dumb-ass." Jake mutters and starts to cut my restrains loose with the scalpel.

"Your not working for him!" My voice full of cheer. "I knew you wouldn't do that to me!"

"I Jump up out of the chair into his arms and give him a hug."

"He thinks i am, he offered me the job since he needed one of Annie's friends to see what you did and did-not know."

"And you excepted?" I ask shocked

"Well he told me about his experiments it was either be experimented on and possibly die or accept and live. Wasn't a hard choice to make Annie." He says looking into my eyes then his face is replaced with horror.

I follow his gaze to David who is covered in blood and pointing a gun at Jake and before i can tell him Jake is here to help us escape he shoots him in the chest.

"David!!!" I scream watching Jake fall to the ground a pool of blood surrounding him.

I sit their in horror and sadness curling up into a little ball as i watch the life drain from his eyes as the blood does from his wound.