More questions than answers

"Were dead..It's over." Jake over reacting.

"Its not over.... I have a plan but your not going to like it." My plan was crazy and probably going to get me killed but it's what I have to do.

"Oh no I know that look in your eye.... Your going to do something crazy and stupid!".  David says he knows me so well.

I grab the note out of Zoey's hand and rip it.

"What are you doing!" Zoey shriek's

"I have a better idea, we will go down to the hostpial an-"

"Oh no!" David interrupts me I hate it when he does that. "Dad is there and so is Chad Lowe."

"Working on his Projects."

"Projects?" Jake asks serously did he not pay attetion to this at all.

"The patient's that disobey him he takes then down to the basement and does experiments on them."

"Does the rest of the institute know about all this."

"I think so, so thats why we got to be careful."

"What are we going to do when we get in there?" Zoey asks

"I-I have no idea."

"Nice plan, genius."

"Well if your so smart you can-"

"My phone ring's it's say's unknown number"

"H-hello?" Trying not to sound scared.. It didn't work.

"What the hell did you do!!?"  James screamed at me

"What?" There was nosey and sirens in the backround, something bad was going on.

"You stole the files!!!!" The staff is going nuts."

"Where are you?"

"In the basement with Margret and Liam."

"Are they ok?"

"Oh yeah fine know they got there wish there free." Jame's sounding angry and I knew why.

"I-I killed them."

David, Zoey and Jake all looked at me shocked.

"Yep look we can hate each other afer look they are really mad they got alot of extra security around this place, there was a camera pointed at the files office and with you and and friend breaking in."

I look at Zoey and start to cry. How do I have and tear's left.

"What do you mean there was?"

"I stole the tape and crushed it, I understand why you killed Margret and Jame's self defense but I need your help to get out of here and in return I'll help stop your dad.

"What do I have to do."

"Well you can give me file's, and put them back and sneak back out and you drive away."

"Im 14 I can't drive."

"First time for everything"

"I know someone who can drive." looking at David "And I know he would do anything to keep his sister safe." Giving David the puppy dog eyes. He cracked.

"Will be there in 15 minutes."

"It might take a bit longer than that."

I turn around and dad is standing behind us holding four needles.