Breaking and entering

" It's official you've lost it!"

 "What do you want me to do sit her and do nothing!"

"Well yes!.. No. Ok I'll help, so whats your plan."

"Hold on." I pull out my cell.

"Hello beautiful." I hear on the other line, my boyfriend Jake, he's my age about my height which is 5'4, dark brown short hair, and pretty strong for 14.

"Hey jake, if I needed a huge favor and it was really important and crucial, would you do it?."

"Of course Annie, you or Zoey weren't in 1st or 2nd period, I'm worried is everything ok?"

"No and it's alot to explain were are you now."

"At the nurse's office helping, having this job is amazing like four kid's are sick and missing math and science!"

"Perfect and just how sick are those kids?"

"Annie what are doing?" Zoey asks concerningly. Let's just say I alway's have crazy plan's but 99.9% percent of the time they work. and by 99.9% I mean 0% of them work, but you know what they say first time for everything.

"This is going to sound crazy but I need a few bottles of ipecac." ( the gross stuff that makes you throw up.)

"What!? Why do you need that!"  Jake exclaimes. Why can't anyone trust me. So I tell him everything I know and my plan to poision the food so we can sneak in and talk to Liam and James, and also look at some files.

"Wow, all that in two hours plus your plan whats next grand theft auto." He's seem's amoused by this.

"Haha! Very funny, are you gonna give them to me or not!" I don't like having him laughing at me at a time like this.

"I don't know why I'm doing this, but ok but be careful! I don't know what I'd do if you got hurt."

"I will I promise I'll be at the school in 10 to pick it up, make sure no-one see's you."

"I will and- OH MY GOD."

"What is everything ok?"

"David's here."

"What do you mean david's there.?"

"He's here at school probably looking for you."

"He can't know anything not yet!"

"What do I do?" I'm trying to scramble idea's in my head.

"Ok you get the ipecac but it in your backpack make sure the coast is clear and race for the door and bring the stuff to me, me and Zoey are at the park it's 10 mintues away."

"Ok but what do I tell the nurse?"

"That you going to get more supplies."

"That dont take 20 mintues Annie."

"When you go back you say that another teacher needed your help and you lost track of time."

"You think she'll belive that?" Jake said with skeptisism in his voice 

"Shes a 60 year old school nurse not a jugde prosicuting you for murder."

"Good point ok I'll be there in ten."

                                                                  10 mintues later

"Ok I brought 5 bottles that definitely should be enough right"

"Yes, thank you, what would I do with out you." I give a a kiss and I can feel Zoey's eyes rolling at us.

"That was worth it." Jake says with a cocky grin.

"As much as I love to see you guys all mushy and lovey dovy, unicorns and rainbows, we have a place to poioson and break into." Zoey always had away with words.

"Sudtle Zoey." She shrugged her shoulders.

"Good luck. call me if you need anything."

"I will."

                                                             30 Mintues later

"Were here." I say taking in the amazing view."

"You sure you wanna do this."

"Oh yeah."

We arrivred and this place was really empty, that would work to our advantage. We saw a guy carry dountuts, and I looked at my watch 11:43 almost lunch. I walked up to him. I could hear Zoey behind me.

"Annie what are you doing?"

"Excuse me?"

The man turns at me with a shocked look on his face.

"Can I help you little girl?"

I resited the urge to snap at hime for calling me a little girl.

"My dad works here and he sent me to find food, you should know him doctor Gilbert."

The man has a shocked look on his face.

"Oh my dear im so sorry, I should have known better here take this."

He gives me 1 box of dountus.

"Actually alot of the staff is having a meeting its super boring so could I have the second box so the be busy eating than talking about.. doctory stuff." I try and put on my cutest smile. It worked.

"Of course here you are."

"Thank you." He walks away. Zoey come sover to me oh no the leture begins.

"Your an idoit."

"And your a coward."

"It was stupid."

"It worked." i say with a huge grin on my face a Zoey realizes shes been defeated.

"Heres the ipecac hurry up." Zoey replies

"My dad seem's to be famous here have did you see the look on his face."

"I know."

"I can't wait to figure all this out."

We poured ipecac all over the donuts and put them on the counter we looked at the buttons one said lock down, another said emergency and the brown one said lunch. Who has a button for lunch? We pushed the button and hid in the corner there are advantages to being small. They all came out and ate the donuts eat them fast enough. Suddenly they all ran I'm guessing to the bathrooms.

"Where do first go to the file room or talk to Liam and James?"

"The file room just in case they lie to us well have the truth."

"Good thinking."

We found the file and found files on James, Liam and Margaret.

"Here we go"

We crack open the file's, and were both wide eyed at what we say.

"OH MY GOD!!!" Zoey scream's

"You have got to be kidding me!"