The Story Begins

Paige POV

'Aw it's so hottttt!' I wailed to my brother as we sat in the cabin. It was a stupid 95 degrees.

'The lake is right over there.' my brother said with a smile on his face.

'Not funny!' I said and I splashed him with my powers.

He stared at me with an exasperated look. I was known for this kind of behavior.

Suddenly his eyes lit up. 'Hey! I know exactly what we could do! We should get everyone to play truth or dare!'

'Or I could splash you again-' Focusing my powers to do it.

'Woah woah woah what would it take? Some fonzies? A kitten?'

My brother's an idiot some days. 'Just get Jason to give us a breeze and I'll be fine.'

'Consider it done.'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In no time a whole bunch of us where sitting in a circle in the arena. It was me, the seven, Sean, Reyna, Travis, Conner, Katie and Nico. I realized that Sara wasn't here and pulled out my monster proof phone.

'Hey before we start can I text Sara?'

I got a chorus of yes's and sure's.

Paige: Hey want to come play truth or dare with a bunch of us?
Sara: Sure sounds fun!
Paige: YAY
Sara: Hey can I bring Will along?
Paige: Sure the more the merrier!
Sara: k be there in 5

I put my phone away and told everyone the great news.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sara POV

I grabbed Will and ran to the arena. I was so excited! I had never played before but I knew how. I realized I was sprinting and stopped waiting for Will to catch up.

'Come on you slow poke!' I yelled at him.

When he finally caught up we entered the arena. We walked down and said hello.

'Sit anywhere you guys!' Piper said.

I looked at Will and vaguely gestured over to where Nico was sitting.

'I'm guessing you're going to sit over there.' He paled.

I raised my eyebrows. 'You haven't told them yet? Will Will Will.'

I sat down next to Paige. Apparently secret relationships where the new thing. Even after that he went and sat next to Nico.

'What was that about?' Paige asked.

'Inside joke' Will sent me a look that said thank you

I rolled my eyes.

'Okay so who's going first?' I asked

'I guess I will sense I invited you all here.' Percy said. 'Piper truth or dare?'

So 2 quick things these truths and dares are not mine unless I say other wise. Also my OTP is Solangelo! IM OUT