More secrets revealed

Paige POV
(This is mine)
I was still laughing at my brothers performance that I almost missed his question.

'Paige truth or dare'
'Um uh uh truth'
'You shouldn't have done that.'
'What why?'

His eyes shined. 'Tell us all your big secret.'

I calmly stood up, walked over to him and punched him square in the face. Lucky for him I barely used any strength so he just flew backwards.

'Hey!' He yelled.
'What was that for?!' Annabeth yelled at me while checking Percy's "wound."
'He earned it' I stated flatly.
'Hey one more thing' Percy said
'What?'

He motioned for me to come closer and whispered how I was going to reveal my secret in my ear.
I raised my fist to punch him again but was stopped by Annabeth's death stare. Gods that stare is what nightmares are made of.
I stood up and calmed my self down. I was nervous as heck.

I walked over to Leo. I sat down in front of him. I leaned forward. And I kissed my boyfriend. It was a deep and loving kiss. One of the best we had ever had. I was so engrossed in the kiss I forgot I was in a public place. I deepened the kiss. After what felt like eternity Leo broke the kiss. I scooted over and sat next to him. I then saw everyone's faces. Basically everyone looked extremely surprised.

Sean finally broke the silence by saying 'Da fuuuuuudge just happened?'

I laughed and said 'Leo's my secret. We've been going out for about six months now'
Still no body said any thing.

I was getting bored and looked at Percy. He was the only one who had known.

I was lost in my thoughts when everyone started cheering and asking questions. I was so happy everyone took this well. In fact I was elated. But I still hated Percy.

'Everyone I'll answer your questions later. Anyway Sara truth or dare?' I asked my bestie.

And this is why I broke up Caleo. Well this and I just didn't feel like they were right for each other. I just didn't feel it. Anyhow that's all I got. IM OUT