Making the cabin prettier

Piper POV

'Piper truth or dare?'

Uh oh.

Percy was famous for his dares. But at the same time truth seems so boring... Whatever

'Dare'

'I dare you to go to your cabin and trash all of Drew's make up by covering your cabin with it.'

We all laughed. We all hated Drew for various reasons. For me it was because she always flirted with Jason even when I'm standing right there. This was the epic payback.

Conner got his camera to record when Drew re entered the cabin. I snuck inside to find that luckily no one was there. I picked up Drew's basket where she kept all her makeup. I picked up some eye shadow, opened it and threw it. I then proceeded to do this with the rest of her makeup. I walked out elated. I ran over to where Conner was setting up the camera. We crouched down in the bushes and waited. About ten minutes later Drew walked in and Screamed. Conner had the camera so it filmed through the window. She was frantically running around. Before any one saw us we sprinted to the arena.

'That was so funny' Leo said after we showed everyone the tape.

We were rolling on the floor laughing.

After we calmed down I said 'my turn!' I looked around for my victim. Then I spotted them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annabeth POV

'Annabeth truth or dare?' Piper said. Dang it I was trying to avoid getting picked. Oh well

'Truth' I said

Piper smiled. 'What do you like most about Percy?'

This was her question. I sighed. 'I love that he's so selfless that he would do anything for the people he cares about, even if it means putting himself in danger.'

'Aw thank you wise girl.' He hugged me. 'Love you'

'Love you' I said and then he kissed me.

Piper, Paige and Sara immediately started fangirling. 'EEEEEEEE PERCABETH!'

I laughed. I then looked around trying to pick someone. Then I realized exactly who I should pick because I was curious about something I heard earlier...

'Will truth or dare?'

That's all for now. IM OUT