Alexia J.

Alexia Jenkins

So Alexia Jenkins ,or Lexi as I call her, is basically my sister .. The way we crossed paths was in 3rd grade .. The story is pretty fuckin funny and I'm basically not allowed to forget it, she reminds me almost every day ...

Ok so in 3rd grade I was talking to her tying to get to know her and she was ignoring me and then the teacher walked by and she asked "witch one of you were talking?" I pointed at lexi and she didn't say anything .. Then the teacher gave her a blue star and that was her one and only blue star ever.. And we've been friends ever since that day ;)

It was so funny an she always reminds me either when i wanna do something bad and fun or I've already done something bad.. Which is basically every other day ..

But anyway she has always been there for me and always talks to me about cutting.. She doesn't cut but she helps me anyway .. Honestly she's probably saved me more then 100 times..

I love her to death and she means the world to me.. Even though she hates the thought of me being alone at my house or not in someone's care she's always forgiving when I tell her whatever I've done ... (*cut*)

And even though she knows about my past she still (*somehow *) sees the good in me even when I give up on life. She's always there to catch me if I fall ... Or at least laugh at me then help me ;) I honest to god don't know what I would do with out my little Indian rock..

If your reading this Lexi, just know that whenever I die or take my own life .. It wasn't your fault u did everything u could have done to help me but when your this far gone there's no getting back...