Cheyenne B

Cheyenne B.

Ok so Cheyenne is one of my new found friends ... We met about 8 months ago and she saved me and I saved her ...

So it all started when I saw her walking down the hall and she looked like she had been crying.. The only way I knew her was cuz she was one of D'shauns best friends and I talked to her maybe once or twice... But she was his friend I didn't know anything about her ...

Anyway she was kinda rushing to our last period which her and I had together .. So trying to keep up with her I asked her what was wrong .. When she didn't answer me I asked again .. Then I got really tired of fast walking down the hall and I was like . "Look woman I'm trying to help u the least u can do is acknowledge my presence" and she stopped and just stood there ...so I got really scared but tried not to show it .. When she turned so I could c her face tears were streaming down .. And out of nowhere she hugged me and cried into my shirt ...

To tell you the truth I felt really awkward cuz I barley even knew the girl and now she's crying on me? Like what the French toast!? When she was done. Crying she said, " I don't know how to tell you this without coming off as a complete psycho bitch .. But look." And she rolled up her sleeves and I saw them... I swear to god there had to be at least 20 marks on each wrist/for arm... Maybe even more but I was shocked and I blew up

I asked her as many questions I could possibly say in one breath .. (And trust me that's a lot when your Mexican)

Then she just laughed .. And to be honest it kinda pissed me off that she was laughing in my face when I was trying to help her .. And then when she saw that I wasn't kidding she was like ... "I'll tell you after class now let's go or we're going to be late".

That class was the longest freaking class of my life!!! Afterwards she told me some personal stuff that I shall not share with you all .. And why and how she cut herself... So I have helped her threw the 8 months we have known each other ..

And let me tell you .. It is really REALLY exhausting .. I mean I know that's really mean to say but I can never get any sleep cuz I worry about her all the time .. And then I have nightmares and I'm just always tired and pushed around its terrible .. Don't get me wrong I love helping her but sometimes all I ask is for a day off so I can relax .. Idk maybe that's to selfish of me ..

Anyway, cheyenne if your reading this .. I love you and your the best thing to ever happen to me .. I love you and please don't ever leave me I don't know what I would do without you ... But I love you :)