DO YOU REMEMBER

Falco watched from afar as his youngest kin fell apart. "Father why does he weep for her? Why does he care? She wasn't his mate yet" asked JC. "Actually my dear boy, she was they have been linked since she was born replied Falco. "How is that possible?" Asked April. "Her ancestors are related to the Hitiean Clan the second most powerful clan most of the females from the Hitiean Clan have a beacon that calls their mate,because it is not her eighteenth birthday yet hers is not on the right track and will draw others to her. Lucky thing you were drawn to her first" replied Falco.

As Devin cried with his head on her chest he felt a shove. He looked up and saw her looking at him. "Devin why are you crying?" She asked. Devin looked at her with sadness "do you not remember you fading and dying while I stood and held your hands. Do you not remember me telling you how I was sorry and that I failed you. Do you remember your name?" Devin said tiredly. "No I don't remember those things but I remember you always being there with your ladybug. I also remember my name it is Lalana" she said as she wiped away Devin's tears. " "Please don't cry it hurts my heart. I know now that I am yours". With a whoosh of her hand butterflies circled all around Devin butterflies of different colors it was truly a beautiful site.

Devin felt a calming in his heart. Yes there was no doubt in his mind she was his.