APRIL'S SPAWN

It was going on the second year since Falco had left, within a year of his departure a lot has happened. Devin learned how to fight better that came from the four attacks on their clan. He also became stronger. JC learned how to be swifter and how to take them down or cripple with one blow. April for some reason was losing it she lacked the get up and go spunk she used to have. Lalana was easing into her power but she basically had it down. She tasted blood and Devin wasn't sure but he thinks she craves it.

April seemed to be sick alot she couldn't hold down blood. JC was worried he wished Falco was here. He was worried about him too. It had gotten so bad for April that she had to stay laying down. JC and April became close they had no choice. JC was in charge and he had to take care of her. He called for Lalana to heal her but it didn't work. Everyone was so scared April was dying. Six months later April had her offspring from JC. A beautiful boy he was born with his little fangs already out. April had to feed him blood.  They decided to name him Jasper.

It was a happy time for awhile. Jasper grew fast before their eyes. Before they knew it he was ten. They had lost hope on Falco returning. On Jasper's eleventh year Falco showed up he was very weak he said he came back to see Jasper.

How did he know about Jasper? Devin of course.