FALCO'S SPEECH

Everyone arrived at Falco's place. Devin was already there he looked much better. Lalana was scared for him for herself. What if more of those tall handsome strong like a horse guys have others who will come to look for them. Devin could not be in another fight he couldn't take it at least not his body. JC probably could take a few more hits. He probably shouldn't. Falco was way to old to fight even though he keeps saying he was the best protector there is. Then there is April. April April April she can definitely hold her own and probably our whole clan. We shouldn't put that burden on her. Then there is Lalana the strongest of all but she doesn't like to fight. Maybe it's time she did.

Falco cautioned them to hurdle around him. He was going to give them the speech. JC you are my eldest and I am not getting any younger I waited patiently for you to find a mate. I don't care what conflicts you and April have you have to get over it. You have to mate with her. Devin you and Lalana are still in your fresh stage but eventually you will have to mate also. I need to check on a couple of things. I will see you guys later. Falco left. Everyone just stood there not knowing what to do next.