REMEMBERING BACK

As Devin and JC sat at their father's bedside. They started reminiscing about the old days when they use to play JC admitted to Devin he really wasn't ready to have a mate when he did. He remembers silently walking behind April while she came out the library the way back to April's house was very dark. He wondered what kind of neighborhood was this anyway. He had watched her for a whole week. When he decided to make his move he was attacked it was dark and it felt like his soul (if he had had one) was ripped from his body. He remembers as he lay dieing April came to his side. She was about to call 911 when he drank her blood it was so sweet. It healed him on a fast paced level. She passed out and he brung her home.

Devin's case was a little different he remembers being in the city looking for food (blood). When he heard a scream then he felt pain. He rushed to where it was coming from and saw a girl on the ground. There were other people there. He overheard someone say "and the car just kept going" there was a lot of blood. The ambulance took her to the hospital once she was placed in her own room. Devin put his blood in her IV and he grabbed her with IV attached and went out the window. That girl was Lalana.