LALANA

I don't remember much about my life. I remember that I was an orphan until I was eight years old. When I left the orphanage they gave me a big box. I never opened the box. Now I wish I did. One thing for sure Lalana is my real name. I know everything happens for a reason. JC, April, Falco and Devin are part of something  I'm part of something.  In the mist of losing one family. I have gained another.

Falco watched Lalana carefully. " You know she has the power to heal but also to kill us all" he said. "She can have all the power in the world I am not scared of her. If she ticks me off I will kill her" said April. As fast as it was said is as fast as Devin grabbed April by the throat and said "This is the second time you threatened my mate. Next time I will kill you".  "JC do something about your brother" said April. JC walked away saying "April I don't want to fight my brother stop starting trouble with his mate. Devin please I beg you to let her go"

Devin let April go and went to the hill were Lalana always sat. She seemed to be thinking with her eyes closed. "Devin April is angry I know what she wants to do before she does it. I do not fear her. Let her vent. Because if she hurts you if anyone hurts you I will kill them. Please understand my need for peace" she said as she hugged him and kissed him on the cheek. Devin grabbed her hands cupped them and kissed them I will try my best to keep the peace" he said.