DEVIN

Devin sat on the hill with Lalana for a while without talking. Finally he said I will apologize to my brother and father. Then he layed down on the blanket to watch the clouds. Lalana felt his rage it was overwhelming but she would not tell him. It was draining her slowly. She layed down next to him and watched the clouds with him. Then she laughed and said that one looks like a troll. Devin thought that was weird to say. He just smiled and said yep it does.

Devin got up and said come on we are going to my father. When they got to where Falco was. Devin went over to him and they talked for some time. When he came back Lalana asked what did you talk about? Devin said we talked about you. I apologized. For some reason Lalana felt like he was lying. Devin told Lalana he was gonna go talk to JC to stay with his father. Lalana thought that was strange since she told Devin she was not afraid of April. Devin took a long time talking to JC she hoped that everything was ok. Lalana asked Falco do you think Devin is ok. Falco smiled and said that is not who I am worried for I am worried for April I am worried for JC. Lalana asked why are you worried for JC. Falco replied because he might have to kill his mate if she gets out of hand. Lalana yelled noooooooooo. It was  this scream like Falco never heard  JC, Devin and April could also hear it it was painful. Devin yelled that's Lalana and he was gone.