Chapter 2

???!

"Wade not again!"

"Sorry Petey~pie, But I didn't know it was going to do the teleporting thing today. I thought it would be fine, It didn't act up this morning! Plus I was going to ask you to help me fix it. But it seems that plan flew out the window."

"Ugh! Its fine I guess.... at least its not like last time."

"Yeah, sorry not sorry!"

I all but sigh at that comment being teleported around without being told that its going to happen. Its not as fun as it sounds. Speaking of which where did we end up? I take a look around  and instantly seeing that this was  definitely not New York.... Well I don't think it is.

"Umm where are we actually?" I ask to see if he knew he has been to hundreds of places.

"Well, by the looks of this place... I have no clue."

"WHAT?!? BUT YOU'VE BEEN LITERALLY EVERYWHERE! HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW!" I shout then something comes to mind could we have ended up in an alternate universe!? Or worse a whole different multiverse! That would mean.... Oh goodness how will they get home now!? I don't feel so good.

"Petey? You okay there? You don't look so good. If you need to barf there's a trash can nearby, I think." He says in a concerned joking tone, only he can pull off.

" Y-yeah I'm fine. You sure you don't know where we are?"

"Well.... It does look oddly familiar just can't place my finger on it. Hey! Why don't we climb up one of these buildings and see where we are. Maybe I'll remember then!"

" I guess its worth a shot."

"That's the spirit Spidey! Carry me?"

"No, you can manage."

" Darn it! Its cause of the teleporting thing isn't it? I said I was sorry! Hey! Don't start climbing without me!"

So we start climbing and even though Deadpool complained about me not carrying him. He still somehow managed to beat me to the top. I took a look around I still had no clue where we were, not to meant my growing worry. Then I notice Wade looking somehow ( I still question how his mask can do that) starry-eyed at what seemed to be a search light with a bat?

"OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMGEEEEEEE! Spidey!!!!!!!! I know actually where we are!!!!" he squeals in his high pitched girly voice.

" Where?" I say a bit confused on why he was freaking out, he only acted this way when we first met.

"Follow the bat-signal! I'll tell you on the way!" he shouts as he jumps to the next roof.

"DEADPOOL!" I shout after him, as I follow suit and jump roof to roof after him. When I catch up he tells me we're in a whole different world who has heroes just like we do. Also the city we are currently at has one of his favorite superheroes. 

"How do you know all this?" I ask my head reeling from the information that Deadpool even knew this place existed in the first place.

 "I've been here before a few years back. I never thought I'll ever be able to come back here! To top it off I have  Spiderman of all people  with me! This is like a dream come true!" I swear by the end of that statement he was swooning but I could be wrong. Anyway we where almost at the "bat-signal" I see a black silhouette jump off the building where the signal was and land in vehicle down below.  I try to get a better view but I'm quickly pulled from the edge, I struggle to get out Wade's hold but he seems determined not to let go of me.

"Wade! Let me go I'm trying to mmphfff!!!" a hand is quickly put over my mouth and I turn to glare cause why the heck are we hiding now?

" Sorry, but you almost got us caught! Well, more like he could have seen you and then we wouldn't be able to see where he's going!" he whisper shouts. I just glare at him more cause I was trying to do that and he still hadn't let me go. But he was right that I could have been seen, geez I was being really reckless today.

He gives me a confused look until I think he got the message"Oops! sorry Petey  I'll let you go now"

"Next time you decide to do that warn me."

"No promises there Pete. Anyway we got to get moving I want to show you some serious action!!"

"What do you mean by that?" I asked at bit concerned for his definition of  "action" always lead to trouble. Well, it didn't always lead to trouble sometimes its just a cat fight, like literal cat fights!

"You'll see! Now come' on follow that bat-mobile!" Then off he goes again this time dragging me with him. As we move on from building to building  I can't help but question what is with all  the bat theme items so far? Like even I might have a spider theme going I'm not that cliché, am I?

Well before I lead myself into my own midlife crisis. We reach what's seems to be some kind of warehouse near a harbor. Where I see what seems to be the serious action my friend was hoping for.  While on my point of view I can't help but wonder:

 "How do I always get into these kind of situations?"