Chapter 6

Harley Quinn's apartment 

"I can't believe the nerve of that yellow-bellied snake would do this to me!! He pinky promised!!!" Harley complains walking back and forth 

"Ooh! so you decided to partner up with your sociopath ex-boyfriend based on a picky promise!! Harles are you kidding me?!?"

"How was I supposed to know he would back-stab me?" Harley pouts, honestly why did she believe Joker had changed? Was she that blind to the Joker's lies? Was she that brain dumb? How many brain cells did he knock out of her when they were together? She honestly maybe never know.

"Wow! let me think all the times he's done it before!! Harles! you can't be so careless and stupid at the same time!!!" Poison Ivy seethes out glaring daggers at Harley. She wasn't mad at Harley but at the girl's nativity to go and help Joker again based on the lies he left her with. Ivy wished Harley would get over Joker already, He was always bad news, why couldn't she see? Harley deserved so much better than that psycho!

"Alright, you don't have to shout at me!" Harley pouts and angrily sits at the chair next to her hyenas, Bud and Lou. They look at her and set both their heads on her lap, 'Well at least their tryin' to comfort me!' she thinks happily petting them. They yawn and lean into her touch, making her giggle and forget what she was yelling about. Ivy watches, irritation slipping onto her facial features Harley was not taking this situation seriously again!

"Harles!" Ivy shouts frustration wearing thin.

"What? Oh! Right! I promise I won't do it again! I learned my lesson, Mister J will never give me the respect I deserve.  As a woman of my stature, maybe I should find someone who will, what ya say, Red?" Harley declares, ready for change and it sounded like she meant it. Ivy sighs, hopefully, Harley would try this time. 

"Go for it, sure whatever just don't pick another psycho!  I will lose it!" Harley feels the poison glare from her roommate at that statement. 

"Don't worry about it, Red! I'll be fine!" Harley walks over to Ivy and gives her a reassuring hug, receiving another sigh from her. She hugs back regardless, Harley grins than spins Ivy off her seat. 

"Woah! Harles!"

"Let's go find me, my true love!!!" She says with glee running to the roof of the apartment building dragging her roommate behind her. Once they reach the top, Harley pulls out a pair of binoculars and starts scanning the city. Ivy watches her, letting Harley figure things out on her own seemed the best option at the moment. So seats herself down on the vent opening and sits back.

"Let's see~ OOhh maybe him? Wait noo, that one seems more fit! Nevermind Gross!!!! Hay wait of minute!! Is that who I think it is?! Gasp!!! OMG! RED! DEADY is back in town!! Its been so long since I've seen him! Oh! and it seems he's brought a cutie with him!" Ivy walks over and low and behold, Deadpool is walking by their apartment building with surprisingly enough the guy with him is cute. Seemly, animatedly talking about something to his companion who is listening with rap attention.

"Wonder why he's here this time?" Ivy wonders out loud and turns to Harley who is bouncing on her heels.

"Whatever it is, I gonna ask if his friend is single! Let's go Red!"

"Wait! Harley! Stop dragging me!!!"

As the duo is running down the stairs, giggling is heard echoing in the hallways of the building and shouts of protest. Making it known to all the residents' something is about to happen, but try and ignore it as per usual.