Prologue

Loud music was blaring in the club, the smell of whiskey and drugs were intoxicacating and there was bodies everywhere grinding on each other.

There was not a single person, that was sitting down except for a woman who was wearing a red dress and mask, silently observing the people in the club and sneering at some of them.

Many men tried to get close to her as even though they could not see her face, there was a mystery aura surrounding her that was sexy but dangerous.

She didn't paid any attention to them and their awful flirting but instead she looked around trying to find a man worthy enough for her to look at.

Her eyes rested on a man who was surrounded by women flocking him. He was quite handsome, with hair as black as coal and eyes as blue as the ocean. When he smiled all the girls sighed and he kept on flirting with the numerous girls surrounding him.

It was quite evident that he was an important person as he wore an expensive suit but even though she was observing him from far away, he was practically oozing with arrogance.

"But then again, every man in the world were big headed and had enormous egos." she thought to herself as she studied the man some more.

He didn't seem to be much of a challenge but at least he had money. She stood up, a seductive smile on her face that could charm anyone and strutted to where the man was sitting.

It was time for her to strike.