Chapter 1

The sky was as dark as the other side of the moon.

It was barely three in the morning and other than the usual strange silhouettes that always appeared at night, nobody was awake. Suddenly at one of the rooms from the richest house in that neighborhood, a womanly figure rose from the giant bed.

In a swift move she took the huge wallet from the man who had been sleeping next to her.. About $800, 000 was in the wallet. The woman smirked when she counted the money. Men obviously thought that they were so intimidating, powerful and rich, that nobody would dare steal from them.

She glanced at the man who was still sleeping like a baby on the bed, he was obviously attractive and was used to woman wanting a piece of him. But all she could see was a big daddy's boy that was always spoilt.

She wanted to laugh when she thought about what happened the night before. She had walked up to him and with a single wink she knew he was hooked. The countless woman who were surrounding him all glared at her but he told his bodyguards to take them away and do whatever they pleased to them and leave him for the night.

His bodyguards was never supposed leave him, she could tell as they were always hanging by him but of course they were horny at taking the woman surrounding the man as some of them were quite attractive and of course had a little bit of a drink too.

He led her to his car and at first had kept touching her. Ignoring her disgust, she forced a seductive smile and whispered to him dirtily to wait until they were in the bedroom so they could have more 'fun'.

He obeyed her and drove way over the limit to get to his house, the bulge in his pants growing. When they reached his large bedroom however, she gave him a pill saying that it would make the experience better. He swallowed up the pill and immediately collapsed.

He had not died of course, she had just given him a pill so that he would forget he ever met her and so that he would pass out for a while just long enough for her to steal from him.

She couldn't even remember his name but he did ask for hers. A chill went up her spine when she remembered about that. Luckily she was a skilled liar and just told him that her name was Lucy, a nice pretty name that was common.

None of the man she ever seduced before knew her name and if they did, they would never be seen again. She strictly kept her normal life away from her dark life. If her friends knew, they would hide from her but it wasn't like she had a choice, it had always been that way ever since...

A groan woke her up from her daydream. Fortunately, the man who was sleeping on the bed had not awoken but it seemed he was having a nice dream since he had ejaculated on his big bed.

She quickly went out of the house, she was afraid to stay there longer as the man could wake up at any moment. She hailed a cab and was excited to go back home, to her sister who she loved dearly but would not hesitate to zip her mouth close if she ever knew of her big sister's dirty little secret.

After all she was, Francesca Martinez and she always has things under her control.