Chapter 2

(AN: So this probably isn't going to get very popular, but I don't care. I'll write it anyways. Anyway, so I'm going to try and add a picture so if there is a picture it is Leila)

     Leila was helping Justin cook later that day, but it was mostly just gathering ingredients. He didn't trust her with a knife, or even to cook on the stove. He apparently thought she would cut the tip of her finger and die, or he was afraid she would stab everyone to death. She did not know, honestly. She knew he didn't want her to cook because she'd burn down the house. So basically, she only did what she was told.

        "Leila, go get me a cup of milk." Justin ordered. Leila nodded, obediently, and went to get a stool so she could reach the measuring cup. However, once she touched the measuring cup, it fell down and shattered on the floor. Bits of glass sparkled on the floor, and Leila could see steam coming out of her brother's head. Fear suddenly filled Leila's stomach.

    Soon, Justin marched through the pieces of glass and was standing within feet of her. Leila pulled herself back.

    "WHAT THE FUCK?" he screamed at her. Leila felt the fear begin to rise, especially when Ryan came running in.  He glared too, as Jason kept scolding me.

          "All I ask for is that you measure out a cup of milk for me. How do you mess that up. Can't you do anything right?" he demanded.

    Leila just stared at him, trying not to let her lingering tears fall down my face. Could she do anything right? She honestly didn't know. Everything she did, everything she tried...always ended badly. She always disappointed her brothers. She always disappointed everyone. I looked down, and I heard my brother growl, "Just get out of my sight."

     She did so, managing to dodge the glass in front of her, managing to dodge the large pile of glass in front of her. She shoved past her brother, crossed the living room and went upstairs to her room. She stared in the mirror and replayed what her brother said in her head. She stared at her own hideous reflection in the mirror.

    She laid in her bed crying, until Ryan came in alerting her that dinner was done and they should eat. He took one look at her and got angry. "Stop crying, you little baby. You're acting like such a child. Get off your fucking bed and do something right for once."

         This hurt. A lot. Seriously, her brothers were either so protective or so hateful. Probably both, to be honest. She got up and went downstairs to eat. She was always shy around her two brothers. Justin glared at her when he saw she'd been crying.

    "What a whiny little baby." he muttered.

     "I'm not a baby." she whispered. She hated when her brothers called her a baby.

      "What was that?" Ryan asked.

       "Nothing. At least nothing that matters." she told him, and he rolled his eyes.

    She sat down, and ate the potato soup Jason made. She looked at the food, trying to eat what she can handle while her brothers talked. Leila had eaten half her bowl when she asked to be excused. Jason raised an eyebrow, "Why do you only eat half your meals?"

    Leila shrugged and truthfully told them, "I'm just never hungry."

    Justin sighed, "I'm going to have to get you an appointment for that."

      "I'm sorry." she told him.

      He shrugged."Don't apologize."

        Honestly,  she couldn't help it. Every doctors appointment he had to make for her, was a bigger burden she put on him.  She loved her brother. Despite his overprotectiveness,  the fact he might hate her, she still cared about him.

          She climbed the stairs and entered her room. She reached for the razor blade, and added to the collection of scars she started, six months ago, after her parents' death with the killer.

(AN. So, I actually got 2 votes. It isn't exactly great, but it's an okay start right?

Should next chapter be a flashback chapter? For at least half of the chapter? Please let me know, if you have ideas as well.

Please comment and vote!)