EXACTERS OF JUSTICE?

Daniel sat reading the comments on the hologram video of their assault on the battleship, which someone had put up online, when Steven walked into the game room. "Do you know where Stephanie is at? I'm hungry."

He looked over his shoulder at Steven. "Yeah, I think she and Cat are in the training room playing the training game we made."

"Thank you. Still reading those comments I see."

The video already had over one billion views now and the comments ranged in the tens of millions. Most of the original comments were either arguments about it being fake, or the ships were being fake and how it couldn't be the Lionhearted. Some of the more dramatic ones called for the death of the fakers, saying stuff like these Lionhearted fakes should keep their nose in their own businesses. Mostly though, they were just trash. However, a couple of days ago the comments seemed to have accepted the fact that the video was indeed real, and the newest comments were giving rather alarming and interesting information on criminal organizations, saying that the Lionhearted, if they have actually returned, should deal with these.

"Sure I am! Some of the stuff is downright alarming and I used your fake hacked police account to check it out, and most of it seems real. You know I really think we should act on some of these leads." Daniel said excitedly.

Steven looked at the ground. "I've decided to stop reading them."

"Why?"

"I read a comment about this guy and... Well let's just say it turned my stomach inside out. So I don't really want to read anymore."

Understanding crossed Daniel's face. He had read that comment as well. "Oh, yeah I know what you mean; I read about that too. I thought it couldn't be true, so I emailed John and asked him to look at it, and he told me he had already read the comment, and that it was most likely true, but no one can touch that creep because he is rather high up in the Alitien government." Daniel swallowed "What's worse is that John told me the one who posted the comment was tracked and brought in for questioning and is now charged with some erroneous bull."

"I'm not surprised." Steven said morosely and walked out of the room.

***

Stephanie opened her eyes and broke her concentration for a few seconds, so she could say, "All right, the sensors say he's in the bar. Are you ready?"

"Yes. Let's do this." Catherine said without opening her eyes, because she was not as good at controlling the android as Stephanie was, and she didn't want to take the chance of losing control of it now.

Stephanie nodded and closed her eyes again.

She moved the android of David Kel down the space station's hallway towards the door leading to the private bar keeping the three other robots closely formed up behind him. She looked over at the android of Zephyr that Catherine was controlling, and nodded.

Zephyr nodded back. David Kel drew back his arm and punched the door.

The android's strength caused the door to slam back, ripped off from its hinges, and rolled into the spacious room behind.

All the eyes inside the bar turned towards them.

"I am David Kel, and I have come for Malik T. Cox."

A mutter of fear swept through the bar's occupants. The room split like the Red Sea to reveal a middle-age, finely dressed man sitting at a table with two scantily clad women. The man's eyes grew wide; he jumped to his feet and bolted for the nearest exit.