TOPPLING GOVERNMENTS

Capturing Almon the VP was going to be easy he was currently having a small dinner party on the Boklar colony, getting Winkler on the other hand... Daniel rubbed his forehead. He didn't even want to think about trying to come up with a plan for that... He lived on the capital flag ship for Pete's sake.

"I guess that will work."

"Sounds like a long shot but I guess that's the best we got."

Daniel took off the hat and Harold went into idle. "So were really going to go with that?"

"Why do you sound so surprised, you suggested it after all." Steven answered.

"Yeah but usually my ideals are instantly thrown out the window."

Stephanie harrumphed. "Of course they are they usually Intel something as stupid as this."

Daniel ignored Stephanie. "Why aren't we using Catherine's disguise ideal."

Steven looked at a screen. "I wish we could."

Catherine shook her head. "We don't have the resources to make a believable Almon replica. Not only that the plan would require him to make a believable escape from our assault and to do that we have to let one of the androids get killed."

"Which is a very inefficient use of our limited resources." Michael added.

"Yeah but if Daniel can't pull this off." Stephanie argued.

"He'll have eleven tries. I'm sure he can do it." Michael said encouragingly.

"I hope we can do it no more than three." Steven added.

Daniel scratched his chin. "Me too."

A hologram of Alf appeared on the deck. "I have a room on the mobile station prepared to receive our guest."

"Okay then, do you guys have your androids in position?"

Stephanie put back on her hat. "Yes, Zephyr is in position."

"David Kel is." Michael switched to Harold for a second. "And it looks like Daniel has Harold in position as well."

"All right whoever gets to him first bring him to this room here." Steven tapped on the screen displaying the floor plan for the building the dinner party was taking place. "It is the securest room in the building and should allow enough time to deploy the dimensional door. After you are through I'll micro disintegrate it."

Daniel put back on his hat and turned to Stephanie. "I bet I get to him before you do."

Stephanie rolled her shoulders. "Ha, I doubt that."

**

Almon G Lintex sat enjoying his prime cut of space whale while he listened to the other politicians talk, when one of the security guard walked in and bent down by his ear. "Sir someone is currently hacking this building's security systems."

Almon turned and glared at the security guard. "That's nothing unnormal track them down and take care of them that's what I pay you to do. Why are you bothering me with this?!"

"The signal is synonymous with the one that hacked your personal room in your manner."

Almon bolted up out of his seat and half dragged the head of the security out of the room. "What do you mean the same signal? I thought Cox was taking care of this!"

"He was Sir but his contact and his man were just killed by a construction droid not more than two hours ago."

Almon's face paled then flashed with anger. "Why didn't you inf –."