RESULTS

Catherine grabbed a hat and put it on. "Forget that! We can stop this right here right now we just have to take Cox. Get Zephyr and David Kel in there. Me and Daniel will try to stall them long enough so you can."

Stephanie, Michael nodded and put back on the hats. Catherine closed her eyes and connected her consciousness to one of the droids Alf was currently controlling.

The droid opened its eyes just in time to have its head ripped off by a railgun weapon. Catherine grimaced as the pain flooded her. That was stupid she had the machine stand up as she was taking control of it.

She threw her awareness into another droid this time making sure to leave it in cover as she came into it.

The droid looked around. "Alf where's Cox?" It's metallic voice tanged.

Alf highlighted Cox in a gold outline in the droids view. He was already to the back wall and his men had formed a barrier around him. In seconds he be outside the building. "Alf we have to stop him!"

"I've been shooting at him but he has some type of personal shield system and has survived three direct hits already."

"Then guns are of no use. Throw me!" Said a metallic voice beside the droid she was controlling.

The droid Daniel was controlling turned its back to her's and crouched. "Hurry! He's getting away."

She reached her droid out grabbed him and launched him through the air.

Daniels droid almost instantly drew the attention of all the men in black as it flew through the air but a flying target was hard to hit and it only lost its left arm and took a few hits the midsection before it landed fully operational.

The droid landed right behind Cox and used its momentum to swing its right arm in a pow driving punch that smashed Cox in the back of the neck.

A yellow shield shimmered around Cox as the metal fist made contact protecting him from what would've been a killing blow it however could not fully stop the inertia behind the hit.

Cox hit the ornamental wooden floor so hard he literally bounced head over heels. But still his shield protected him and he was able to shake it off and try to stand up.

Daniel realizing this through the remains of the droid he was controlling on top of him pinning him to the ground.

The men around him instantly smashed the droids head in and started to pull it off Cox.

Daniel had stalled Cox for a few moments but Zephyr and David Kel were just starting to come through the dimensional door one of Alf's droids had deployed.

"Throw me again!" Another droid beside Catherine's shouted.

Catherine didn't hesitate this time and instantly grabbed the new droid Daniel was controlling and tossed him into the air towards Cox.

This time however the men in Black were ready and the hum of a heavy frequency-based weapon filled the room.

Daniels airborne droid exploded into shrapnel and Daniel let out a scream.

Catherine opened her eyes to see Daniel collapsed on the floor. Alarm filled her "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." He breathed. "All the pain.. Emitters on it went off at once that's all."

Catherine nodded and closed her eyes refocusing on the droid she was controlling.

Cox was already back on his feet and running through the hole in the wall.