Future Kitty (Hopefully)!!!

4/23/2017

One of the good things I can see from my mom and her boyfriend getting together is getting a cat. Now, where I live right now, the landlord won't let me have a cat simply because some of the previous residence had some cats that did their business..... 

Everywhere.

And because of that one incident, I'm not allowed to have a cat. Thank God that he allowed us to have a small dog, Destiny! I'm really glad that mom's boyfriend would even consider wanting me to have a kitten, since I already have Destiny.

Here are some things I seek from a cat:

I want to adopt the cat from a shelter or from PetSmart where I once got my departed loyal tabby, Puma. To be honest, the gender of the cat doesn't entirely matter, but Puma was a male and he was quite loyal to me, so.... Maybe I'd get a male cat? IDK, it depends on the cats I see.... Either the cat could be a tabby, a orange tabby, a black cat or a white cat. Any breed of cat could work, as long as the cat is ok with my Yorkshire Terrier and with people.

I'm not saying this out or trying to have you guys find a cat for me! I know that many of us live in different parts of the world! I'm just stating the facts about what I'm looking for in a cat.... That sounds weird, sorry. XD

What do you guys think? Do you guys like it that I may get a cat soon? Lemme know in the comments below! Also, if you have a great cat name, lemme know! Thanks!

Here are some names I have already;

Girl names:
Lucy
Abby (like Abby from NCIS; black cat)
Ziva
Clara (cause, OC logic)
Sunny

Boy names :
Cosmo
Spot (only if it has a spot on it)
Gizmo
Garmadon (XD)
Lloyd
Ford
Lucky (black cat)