Updates On My Life

7/18/2017

I have a few updates on my life!

Update #1:

My mom is NOT gonna be marrying to her ex-boyfriend! It's nothing that he or she did; they just decided that getting married wasn't for them. They'll still be friends, but not romantically dating.... (Does that make sense?) Sadly, this means I won't be getting a cat.... That is, unless we moved.

Update #2 :

I audition in our Church's play, called Esther's Big Adventure. Basically, the play is about Esther's story from the Bible; but weirdly, the play is set in medieval times though Esther was alive during the ancient times.....? I auditioned for the role of Esther. Sadly, I had to back out of the play because the rehearsals were going to really mess up my schedule.... So, yeah...

Update #3 :

I will be gone during August 13-18, for our yearly church Teen Camp! It's gonna be so exciting!!! I'm really eager to go, but that means I will not be on Wattpad for that period of time. I'm not allowed to take my tablet to anywhere besides areas in my house, so for that reason I won't be messaging ANY OF YOU for those 5 days.... So..... Yeah, sorry!

Update #4 :

I am making some new books that I'll publish eventually, the both of them being a Gravity Falls book and a Pokemon book. I may or may not put the Gravity Falls book up for Adoption in my Adoption book, since I've lost my spark for the book.... But I'll try to create the book! If not now, then eventually! XD

Anyhow, I believe that's it! Thanks for reading!