Goosebumps Gravity Falls Crossover?!?!

9/6/2017

Ok, so I was going through some Goosebumps fanart on Google, when low and behold THIS popped up! (Art does NOT belong to me, but belongs to SepperAlways7 on DeviantArt).

First of, this person's art is extremely great! Second off......

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTT?!?!?!?

STANFORD PINES FROM GRAVITY FALLS AND R.L.STINE FROM GOOSEBUMPS ARE SHAKING HANDS?!?!?

WHY ARE BILL CIPHER AND SLAPPY LOOKING SO MENACING IN THIS FANART?!?

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS?!?!?!?!

I actually think that this could be the start of a amazing crossover between Gravity Falls and Goosebumps. Think about like this; Stanford Pines loves everything to do with mystery and monsters and magic; a well known author whose monsters come to life could interest the Author of the Journals to travel to Madison, Delaware and visit R.L.Stine. Or R.L.Stine, hearing the strange occuring things within Gravity Falls, travels to the sleepy town in Oregon to write a book about said town.

Either way, I think if these two ever meet, they could become great friends! (And let's pray to God that Bill Cipher and Slappy never meet! There would be chaos in the streets!) What do you guys think? Lemme know in the comments below! And, if you know anyone who makes Goosebumps Gravity Falls crossovers, please let me know! I would love to see their fanart and or read their Fanfiction! Thanks for reading and God bless you!