Respect Must Be Earned

4/1/2018

Listen, I'm just ranting; not because anyone made me mad, but I just feel as if I should let this out there for people to know about me. I'm not meaning to offend anyone, but you do get offended, then please remember that these are my own personal opinions. Sorry in advance if I offend you; please deal with it.

As a Christian, I do not support Gays and or Lesbians. I personally believe that there are only two genders : Men and Women. If you're born with female parts, your a female. If you're born with male parts, then your a male. I don't think a girl should go after a girl, a boy go after a boy, a girl/boy dating a girl/boy, someone dating both genders, ect ect. It's nothing about the person; it's just how I have been raised and what I personally believe.

But just because these are my opinions, I understand that some people don't see that way. Everyone has been made different in the image of God; some choose to acknowledge Him, while others do not. People have their own beliefs and views, and I respect that. I would hate for someone to believe in something that they don't believe in, or being forced into something by someone.

Whenever I see a gay/lesbian couple, Im not the type of Christian that yells "EWWWWW!!!! Disgusting! Your going to hell!" No, I respect their decision of their lifestyle and move on. But just because I respect someone's opinions, that doesn't mean I respect the person if there being a dirt bag or a jerk to other people. As long as you repect me and my decision about my lifestyle, I'll respect you and your decisions on your lifestyle.

Basically, I think this is all about me hating when other people try to force their views and ideals onto someone else, especially when that person strongly believes in something else. I don't force Christianity on those who don't wanna become Christians, so why would anyone force me to believe in gays and lesbianism? I don't want to believe a belief system that opposes Christianity, so no one should force me to believe in something I don't wanna believe in.

I will be respectful towards you and what you believe in, as long as you don't force me to believe in something I don't wanna believe.....

Or if your a dirt bag......

Then I'll kick your ------Ahhhhh!!!! *Captain America tackles me to the floor, yelling about language* (Just saying! XD)

Basically, be respectful to others, even if they don't believe in the same stuff you believe. Not ESPECIALLY if they don't believe in the same stuff you believe in. I don't hold people higher than others because of their life choices; I don't hold a Muslim higher than a gay man. I DO hold a Muslim higher than a Muslim terrorist, only because a terrorist threatens to kill people who don't convert to their beliefs. Everyone is equal yet everyone is different in my eyes. Just because they don't believe in what you believe doesn't give you the right to condemn them and say they'll "Go to Hell!"

Ahem, sorry for that other rant..... No, I'm not sorry, it's my belief and my ideals.

If you show respect me, I'll show respect to you. If you decide to be a jerk, then I won't be respectful towards you and I'll stand up for myself.

Again, these are just my beliefs; if you don't agree with them, that's ok. I won't force you to become a Christian; but, if you do wanna know about Christianity and Jesus, then I'll gladly talk with ya! (As long as your not targeting me to make me question my own existence in Christ's Love.... I'll pray for you, just don't try to make me condemn God's name). Thanks for reading! What are your thoughts? Lemme know in the comments below! Thanks again!