Chapter 5

Chapter 5:

Adrian's POV:

I've been in a foul mood lately. I haven't seen anyone with white blonde hair lately and I've been forced to go see the shitty counselor. I don't fucking like her. She is a shitty single slice of Swiss cheese. I've stopped throwing chairs at people, so why can't she just leave me alone? She thinks I'll through desks or something!? Make the sky rumble with thunder? Haha, stupid bitch. It's bitches like her that make guys gay. Unless she's lesbian, but even then she'd still make them gay.

"Excuse me," I look around to see that someone has bumped into me. I look at their fluffy long hair and move so I can get a better look.

"Who're you?" I ask the girl looks up and her eyes are a piercing brown.

"Itzel," she whispers and grins at me.

"You are?" She asks. I smile back, she doesn't seem so bad, yet.

"Adrian, Adrian Draco Carter." I never usually have an excuse to say my full name, so I'll take the chances that I get to do so.

"So you're gay?" She suddenly asks, grinning and kind off hopping around. She's a bit weird, but not too bad.

"I'm not sure if I'm gay or bi." I respond. She hums slightly and grins widely.

"So, you kiss a dude? Lost yo virginity?" She asks. I look at her like she's crazy.

"Still a virgin and... Yeah..." I blush slightly. She looks at me, narrowing her eyes.

"Ermehgersh! It was a boy wasn't it? It was recent too!" She chirps and grabs my arm. She drags me along and asks a shit load of questions about the guy I kissed, aka Xyern. I didn't know what to tell her to he honest. He was sort of amazing and sexy. He was sort of the innocent sexy type until you got to the bed. I mean, I did experience what it was like to kiss him and damn was he a great kisser. I could've just let him do me right then and there but I didn't because it was just... Not a good time for that stuff. I glance at my new friend, Itzel. She was different from many females I've met, very perky and she seemed to hop a lot, she had a fondness of ducks and she had a nice sense of humor, but I found she also had a cruel one too.

"So, I'll see you later Adrian! I have to get to art. The teachers a total biatch." I laugh and wave as she skips down the hallway. I sigh and head to my own class, History. History can go to hell, literally. The only good part was the part about the barbarians and the Pagan gods and goddesses. I just liked Roman and Greek gods and goddesses. I was one of those type of people I suppose you could say.

On my way to History I spotted a slim looking boy with white blonde hair. He turned to look at me. His eyes were a violet color and they glowed as he frowned.

"I didn't expect you to look so..." He trails off.

"Dazzling? Beautiful? Sexy? Hot? I know, I get that sometimes." I smirk and hold my chin up and then something surprises me. "You!" I exclaim. The guy nods and looks at the walls.

"Are schools really this bad at decorating their walls?" He asks. "Sheesh, even my brother has more fashion sense than them, and that's saying something." He looks at me, violet eyes sparkling.

"Adrian right?" He asks. I nod.

"You're the white blonde haired guy." I chuckle. He rolls his eyes.

"Friggin Raziel and Anyra." He mutters and then looks at me.

"I'm Sorien." He says. He doesn't hold out his hand so he's another person I'm guessing that doesn't do that shit.

"So, your the mysterious one with the answers to the universe's mysteries." I say, wiggling my fingers. Sorien's eyes glow very bright as he glares.