Chapter 9

Chapter 9:

Adrian's POV:

Xyern and I haven't had sex yet and it's pissing me off. We've been gong out for 3 days now and I want to feel him, everywhere. I've seen him shirtless and damn was it hot. I could just eat the bastard up.

Oh shit what the hell am I thinking?! You can't just have sex after 3 days of a relationship. I mean, it could be considered making love though instead. I know how much Xyern loves me. In the passed 3 days he's tried to do all he can to show it. Kissing me in public, show the world he says. Buying me breakfast, lunch and dinner. Cuddling with me while watching The Lord of the Rings. It's been wonderful, but we've been having pecks and kisses here and there, but no serious make out session. I can still remember our first make our session, the taste of his lips on mine, the feel of his lips on mine, the feel of our tongues swirling together.... The feel of his lips as they move down my neck... Shit.

"Adrian," I look down at my hard on and the pillow beside me. I grab it and shove it in my lap and smile at Blain as he comes in.

"What is up mothershitter?" I smile nervously.

"It's Zane's birthday soon." He responds.

"I that why he's having that party later?" I ask. He nods.

"No, but he thinks it'll make up for a birthday party." He replies.

"I see... So what's the problem?" I ask him. He bites his lip and looks down.

"I don't know what to get him. He's changed a bit so I don't know." Blain looks at me like a kicked puppy. I can see the marks on his neck and then I look at him and smile.

"Let's stalk him." I say. Blain looks at me like I'm stupid.

"Why would we stalk him?" I roll my eyes.

"To see what he wants and is interested in. Find something to get him." I say in an obvious tone.

"You know how he is with Raven. They're like walking horn dogs wen they're around each other. Ever since that first time... My gosh." Blain's face right there. That's the shit. I laugh and sigh.

"Okay bro, plant a listening device thing and plant it on him." I suggest.

"So I can hear them when they're having sex?" He shudders, "no thank you." I groan in irritation.

"Just ask him."

"No, then he'll think I'm getting what he told me he wanted and it won't be a surprise." Blain says, frowning.

"I hope your frown becomes permanent you pain in the ass." I mutter. "I'll do the stalking, you do the waiting. I'll call you." I say, waving my cell phone in his face.

"Why can't you just text me?" He asks. I roll my eyes.

"Shit! What more do you want?" I hiss and grab my coat from my hanger and head out my bedroom door. Blain hurries after me.

"I'll buy you a box of Capri Suns!" I look at him.

"What kind?"

"Fruit punch."

"Bitch I need it now." I lick my lips and grin.

"I don't have it now, sorry Adri." He says. I wave him off with a smile.

"Thanks. I'm sorry I'm a bit cranky today. I was planning on having a half day of fantasy." Blain looks at me before making a face.

"I'm hoping you mean Final Fantasy."

"Sorry bro," I laugh and he just continues with the disgusted face.

"Sheesh, get that look of your face mothershitter. It's not you in my a fantasy."