Chapter 15

Chapter 15:
Warning: Sexiness in the bathroom.
Adrian's POV:
I stare at the board as Mr. Avery writes the thing we are supposed to respond to. I feel myself drifting off as he starts blabbing about Romeo and Juliet. About 2 minutes later Mr. Avery is asking me a million questions and telling me to quote a bunch of shit from page 3. No way in hell am I quoting and answering those shitty questions. I tell him to shove off and he gives me detention. Asshole, go screw Mr. Collider. He's been getting chummy with Mr. Collider, wouldn't surprise me if he liked him as more than just a fellow teacher.
"Why did you have to give me detention?" I ask Mr. Avery angrily.
"Just because we are kind of friends doesn't mean I can't put you in detention. I've got to play my role as a teacher. Besides, it makes it easier to protect you." I roll my eyes and then squint them when I see a tall sexy guy wearing sunglasses while sneering at people who get near him. Ah shit. Itzel doesn't your dad have a friggin leash?
"Avery, how nice to see you." Lucifer nods to Mr. Avery before turning to me.
"Adrian." He grabs my arm and casts Mr. Avery a quick smile before dragging me away. I stumble after him, looking at Mr. Avery who is just waving like an idjit. I glance at Lucifer who is looking serious. I pull at my hand, but Lucifer glares at me, daring me to try again. I swallow and follow obediently.
"Where are we going?" I ask curiously. Lucifer sighs and looks at me, exasperated.
"Itzel wants to meet my lover. I told her I had one." He replies. I swallow and stare at him. We're now outside of school.
"Won't it be a little awkward?" Lucifer nods.
"Very, she's dating someone who could be considered my brother since we're both angels, well I'm a fallen one and he's partly there for helping someone who is 2 days away from falling. He's gonna be there so we can both introduce our lovers." Lucifer grumbles, looking sexy as he glares at everything around him.
"It's gonna be even more awkward because I'm her best friend. Wait, we're lovers?" I stare ahead dumbly. Lucifer chuckles and I feel his hand on my cheek. I look up at him as he leans down and crashes his lips to mine. I groan and wrap my arms around his neck to help deepen the kiss. Lucifer's hand slides up my shirt before he pulls away.
"We should get going." He groans as I kiss his neck.
"But I want you." I whisper. Lucifer pushes me away and gives me a lusty stare.
"We can't, this is important to my daughter." Then he pulled me against him and our lips crushed together. His tongue found it's way into my mouth and we battled for dominance. I tangled my fingers in his hair, almost pulling out the side pony tail. He then pulls away and teleports us to where Itzel is. She's sitting in a field laughing at something Chaz said. Chaz laughs with her and they gaze at each other before Lucifer rudely clears his throat. Itzel looks at me, then to Lucifer, then to me again.
"Wait, why is Adrian here?" She asks, eyeing us suspiciously. Lucifer smirks and wraps his arm around my waist.
"I thought we were supposed to being our lover?" Lucifer asks, smirk widening as I blush. He watches as Itzel stares at us dumbfounded.
"Adrian?" She looks at me, expression full of confusion and something else.
"Yeah..." I trail off, unsure if she's upset about it or not.
"I was expecting you to be with..." She stops and looks at Chaz.
"Well this is my lover." She says, attempting a smile. Chaz waves awkwardly at us.
"What the fuck... How old are you?" He asks Lucifer. Lucifer strokes his blonde hair.
"Old enough, bitch." Itzel glares at him.
"I told you to be nice." She hisses. Lucifer's eyes harden.
"He helped Dayja." Lucifer growls. Chaz steps in between the two before they can lunge at each other.
"Okay I did help him, but only because it was what my father told me to do. He told me that it was the worlds destiny, it was supposed to happen. Blain is meant to be marked, even if I hadn't helped he still would've ended up marked because that's his fate." Chaz finished, then added, "I am no longer helping him, I am on the side against Dayja." Chaz explains, looking really serious. Lucifer hums softly, as if debating on whether or not he should believe or trust Chaz.
"You haven't laid your hands on my daughter yet, have you?" Lucifer asks. Chaz looks at Itzel who is looking to the side innocently. "You have, haven't you?" He growls.
"Well you and Adrian have probably screwed too!" Itzel blurts out. I blush and Lucifer nods.
"How can I not screw him? He's adorable." Lucifer exclaims, smirking sexily. He looks at me and suddenly I'm pulled into his arms and his lips are on mine. I hear Chaz's disgusted noise and a weird squeal from Itzel.
"Daddy! Don't make out with my best friend in front of me!" She screams. Lucifer growls, pulling away.
"Why can't I make out with him? He's mine." Lucifer growls at the last part possessively. I pull him into another kiss, unable to resist. He tastes and feels so good. He's like the word shit, the taste of it as you say it to a bitch and the good feeling you get after someone gets offended by me calling them shit. Well, it's amazing and irresistible.
"Adrian," he whispers huskily. I groan, forgetting about Itzel an Chaz. Lucifer grabs my waist and grinds against me while forcing his tongue I to my mouth.
"Nnngh..." Our tongues dance and rub against each other and I can feel his boner as we grind against each other.
"Okay, eww didn't need to see that!" Itzel screams like a five year old after they accidentally touching a slug. She stomps her feet and her ears pop out. "Daddy!" She whines.
"Itzel?" Lucifer hisses, pulling away. I pant slightly and lean against him. He holds me closely and possessively.
"I didn't want to see you two grinding and making out! We came here for a double date! Not a make out and leave the other half awkward.
"I can't help it, Adrian is irresistible. He's like an ice cream sundae, or the blood of my enemies, you want him a lot and often. You just want to feel his skin as you slide your tongue over him, taste him as he-"
"Okay! Okay! I get it! Irresistible!" Itzel shivers and grabs Chaz's hand.
"Let's go to the restaurant that Shawn's boyfriends family works at." I suggest. Lucifer is too busy texting. I try to peak at his phone but he pulls it away. I feel a pang in my chest and Itzel frowns when she sees my face.
"Daddy?" Lucifer looks up and Itzel grabs his phone.
"We're going on a double date, and you don't just hide your phone away from your boyfriend!" She whacks him over the head with a glare.
"I was talking to Cerberus, he's recruiting people." Lucifer slides his phone into his pocket and I bite my lip, remembering when I heard that Xyern cheated on me. I feel my heart stop as I start panicking. Lucifer is the great lord Satan, so why would he stay faithful to me? Little Adrian? I'm a shitty guy and I've had two boyfriends that have died. Zandin and Xyern, both my fault. I feel a hand on my shoulder and look at Lucifer. I feel air come back to my lungs.
"What's wrong?" His eyes are curiously hard.
"I... Nothing." I mumble, looking away. Lucifer pushes me against the closest wall (which was 20 ft away but he teleported us in front of it) and glared at me.
"It is something. Tell me." I swallow and nod.
"I... I'm just insecure. The last relationship I had.... They cheated on me." I whisper, leaving out Zandin. Lucifer narrowed his eyes.
"You're leaving something out Adrian, I may be Satan, but you can talk to me. I..." He gazes down at me, "care... For you." I smile at him.
"I will tell you when I am ready." I murmur, stroking his cheek. Lucifer's eyes bore through me, as if trying to find out all of my secrets, but I hide them away in the basement in the back of my head.
"Let's go..." Lucifer wraps his arm around my waist and we're back to Itzel and Chaz. We all teleport to the parking lot of Shawn's boyfriend's family restaurant and Lucifer glares at everyone, holding me in his arms possessively. When we get inside I immediately spot Shawn and his boyfriend. Shawn laughs at something he says and leans over the table. They kiss for a moment before Shawn sits back down. I pull away from Lucifer, but he reattaches himself to me and I end up having to drag him along.
"Hey Shawn, Shawn's boyfriend. Sorry I can never remember your name. No matter how many times Zane or Blain say it." I mumble with a smile. Shawn stares at me and Forrest just smiles all friendly.
"Hello Adrian, hows Blain been doing? Zane told Shawn he had been in a coma." Forrest was the first to say something.
"He's been doing fine, making a good man out of himself." I reply, feeling Lucifer's hand on my ass. I blush and give him a look.
"Who's this?" Shawn asks, gesturing towards Lucifer.
"This is-"
"I am Lucian."
"Lucifer actually." I hiss. Lucifer gives me a look. "It's okay, they're not human." Lucifer eyes them and then smirks.
"Ah, a Xelu. So rare these days. A werewolf too. Interesting. Tell me Shawn, how does it feel to be Elsa?" Shawn frowns.
"How-"
"I'm Lucifer." He says. Shawn glances at me.
"Cocky much?" Lucifer smirks and I squeak as he slides his finger in my pants.
"I'm The Lord Satan, what do you expect?" He asks. I shudder as he slides his hand down, finger stroking my crack. I try to move away, looking around. Lucifer grabs my chin and forces me to look at him.
"Be a good boy." He growls. I lean against him, clenching my teeth. What if people see? I glance behind me, but no one is looking at us. Lucifer smirks and leans down to whisper in my ear "I've made it so it looks like my arm is just around your waist. No one knows where my hand really is." I shiver and glare at him.
"Satan." I hiss.
"Yes?" His smirk widens.
"Please..." I whisper. "Later." Lucifer sighs and his hand disappears back to my waist.
"Uh... What just happened?" Shawn asks, looking at me weirdly.
"Lucifer was being a bad boy." I say, giving Lucifer a look. He just shrugs innocently.
"Can't help it, you're adorable." I glare at him.
"Yore sexy, but you don't see me doing that." Lucifer chuckles and tilts his head.
"As if you would have the guts to do that." I turn red and whack him. He chuckles and then looks at the couple in front of us.
"Sorry, he's shy." Lucifer murmurs. I whack his shoulder again. Lucifer pretends to look hurt and I roll my eyes.
"Shit," I mumble, pulling my phone out of my pocket. I look at the message and sigh. My brother asking if I've seen his heart boxers, again. I tell him no and put my phone back in my pocket.
"So, may we join you?" Lucifer asks. Shawn looks at Forrest and then shrugs.
"Sure, why not." Itzel and Chaz come over with grins as Lucifer and I sit down at the side of the table.
"Your sister is really nice." She tells Forrest with a grin.
"Casey? No, she's only nice to certain people. You should see her when I stay at home. A complete bitch." Forrest tells Itzel who laughs. Shawn and Chaz narrow their eyes.
"Do you two know each other?" They ask. Itzel and Forrest nods.
"Yeah, Itzel used to come here when she was younger." Shawn looked like he was clenching his teeth.
"You never mentioned her." He states through clenched teeth. Lucifer chuckles and I cast him a glance. He smirks at the scene before him. I elbow him and he just gives me an innocent look. I have no idea how a sexy beast like him could pull off an innocent look.
"Shawn, will you please make some ice cubes for me to put in my drink when I get it?" Lucifer asks Shawn, turning his attention away from the others. Shawn nods.
"Want me to poison them while I'm at it?" Shawn hisses, eyes glowing as the table turns cold. Forrest looks at Shawn in surprise.
"What's wrong?" He asks. Shawn just shakes his head.
"Oh nothing." He murmurs, looking ticked.
"Shawn..." Forrest gives his boyfriend a look. Shawn looks away and Itzel frowns, looking at Chaz. His orange eyes glitter with curiosity and he shrugs. "We'll talk later Shawn." Forrest says, looking at his sulky boyfriend.
;)(;
Lucifer's hand slides over my leg and I look at him. He gives me a seductive look and I feel my body heat up. I lean closer to him and he grabs my hand before standing up. He excuses us before dragging me away to the bathroom.
Lucifer shoves me to the wall of the stall and I groan as he trails kisses down my jaw. He nips at my collarbone and I moan softly. "You actually thought I could wait for that meal to be over before touching you?" He growls, shoving my pants off of me.
"Learn to have patience," I tilt my head back and he nips at my Adam's apple. He pulls my boxers down and they fall to the floor on top of my pants. "Patience-" I'm cut off as he grabs my member. I moan loudly and Lucifer covers my mouth.
"Shh, don't want to reveal what we're doing." He smirks at me and I glare at him as he strokes me.
"Patience is a virtue... Aah!" I let out a high pitched moan as he runs his thumb along the slit.
"So adorable, I can't wait till we're alone somewhere with privacy. Somewhere where I can hear all of your pretty sounds without having to shush you so that they don't hear you. Only I am allowed to hear them." He hisses. He slides his other hand up to my mouth and I open up, taking in three of his fingers. I swirls my tongue around his fingers, slicking them up. After they're all nice and good, Lucifer lifts my legs up and slides a finger passed my entrance. I shift a little, feeling uncomfortable at first, but I was quick to get used to it. He added a second, scissoring them. Then he added a third.
"Please...!" I moan. Lucifer smirks at me, eyes glazed with lust and something else.
"Please what, Adrian?" My name rolling off his tongue was almost enough to make me come. Lie magically appears in his hand and he coats his member with it. He's still wearing his pants, but his member is out and ready. Oh my shit that sounds so weird.
"Hurry-" I was cut off by him thrusting into me, deep. I tilt my head back and covered my mouth, muffling my moan. Lucifer groaned and pulled out of me before slamming back in.
"Aahn!" I wrapped my arms around his neck and our lips crushed together. His tongue snaked it's way into my mouth and I tangled my fingers in his hair. This time I pulled out the side pony tail and got to see him without it. Sexy as fuck.
"Lucifer!" I moan, running my fingers through his soft, silky hair. He groans in response, thrusting into me deeply, hitting my sweet spot which causes me to almost scream and see stars. I feel like a volcano about to explode. Lucifer nips his way down my neck before sinking his fangs into my neck. I close my eyes and tilt my head back, moaning as he sips my blood. He then pulls away and laps up the blood that didn't quite get in his mouth. I feel his lips on mine again.
"Nngh...! Aah!" I feel the lava making it's way up. Suddenly, I erupt, my lava spilling on our stomachs. Lucifer comes inside me seconds later, grunting my name sexily. He pulls out reluctantly and we clean ourselves off. I redress my bottom half before following a very refreshed looking Lucifer out of the bathroom.
;)(;
"What took you guys so long?" Itzel asks, glaring at us. Lucifer smirks as I blush, reliving our little bathroom sexiness.
"Adrian had to shit." I hit him.
"I-" he cuts me off with a look. I look down and sulk. Why did it have to be me that had to shit? Why couldn't it have been him that had to shit?
"Asshole," I mutter quietly so only Lucifer can hear. He chuckles and turns to look at Itzel who is playing with Chaz's hair. When I say playing with his hair, I mean giving him pig tails and decorating his hair with glitter. She carries around tubes of glitter and sometimes throws glitter at people, especially homophobes.
"Cerberus is coming." Lucifer randomly comments as everyone sips their milkshakes.
"When?" Itzel asks, poking Chaz's pig tails. Chaz gives her a grumpy look and she just giggles all nice and innocent.
"In a couple minutes. He says he is feeling lonely." Lucifer rolls his eyes. I glance at Shawn who is poking at his milkshake with a bored look on his face.
"Hey Shawn, make me some ice." Lucifer smirks as Shawn shoots him a look that could kill. Lucifer holds up a large ice cube.
"Thanks," he grins mischievously. I watch as he breaks the large cube into little cubes.
"Chaz and I are going to go now, we have a date to ourselves at 3." She stands up and goes over to Lucifer, giving him a hug. He hugs her back with one arm and shoots Chaz a look.
"No fornicating." He growls. I blush and glance at Forrest and Shawn who are looking at Lucifer weirdly.
"So Forrest, what pack are you from?" Lucifer asks Forrest as Itzel and Chaz exit the restaurant.
"Blue Dragons," he murmurs. Shawn smiles faintly, looking at Forrest.
"Ah, I saw the blue dragon he other day. Nice guy." Lucifer smirks at me when he sees that I'm staring at him. I glare at him and he just continues smirking. I roll my eyes at him and look away.
"Holy shit dude, you've met the blue dragon? Just the other day? How's he doin?" Forrest asks, looking excited and eager. Lucifer grins sexily.
"He's fine, looking young as ever." Lucifer responds. Forrest smiles and Shawn watches him, eyes full of affection and love.
"Does he have a name other than 'the blue dragon?'" Forrest asks curiously. Lucifer nods.
"People wouldn't know him because he's disguised as a high ranking demon. He goes by the name Seraphinus." I stare at Lucifer in surprise.
"You're shitting me right?" I exclaim. Lucifer shakes his head.
"Nope, he's staying with Zane and Blain. You've met him. Very serious and quiet. He has beautiful eyes." Lucifer smirks when I give him a look. "Don't worry Adri baby," he coos teasingly, "I want you, no one else." I raise an eyebrow at the nickname.
"Adri baby? What the shit?" Lucifer pulls me into a hug and I roll my eyes. "Shithole."
"Adri baby~"
"Shut the hell up."
"ADRI BABY!"
"SHUT THE FUCK UP."
Shawn and Forrest burst out laughing as I glare menacingly at Lucifer. Lucifer just smirks widely while inching towards me. I move away but he catches me around the waist and pulls me into a kiss. Shawn and Forrest get some refills for a milkshake while Lucifer pulls me onto his lap. I tried several times to get off, but he scolded me and did not allow me to escape.
"Well we should probably get going, if you see the Blue Dragon, can you ask him to visit me sometime?" Lucifer (and I) nod.
"Sure, why not." Lucifer says, waving lazily at them as they head towards the exit. We stand up too and Lucifer leaves a fifty on the table before wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me out of the restaurant. I lean my head on his shoulder as we walk down the sidewalk in silence. I gaze up at him curiously.
"If Seraphinus is the Blue Dragon than what is Salem?" I ask, breaking the silence.
"The Red Dragon." Lucifer answers, eyes not meeting mine. I look to where he is looking and see a pair of eyes watching us.
"The dick is back from China."
A/N: I FINALLY FINISHED LIKE OMM IM SORRY I WAS KIND OF SLOW! Hope you all enjoyed the chapter! Please ignore my grammar mistakes! I will eventually edit... :} Hope you all liked the bathroom part ;) thoughts on Seraphinus and Salem being the dragons? It just came to me, like... I don't know. It was just a weird idea that popped into my weird ass brain.