Chapter 7

Chapter 7:

Adrian's POV:

I was going to a kick a shitty shithole's shithole! I glare at the back of the person's head in front of me before turning to walk into a store. I had to grab a snickers before I blew up a street light while that douche that was walking in front of me was under it. I grab a snickers and the guy from the register comes over to me.

"You need to pay before eating." I glance at my already half opened snickers. I roll my eyes and glare at him.

"Can't you shitting see I'm having a bad day? Asshole!" I snap. He looks at me and then turns around.

"You can have the snickers." He says in an almost robotic voice. I gape at him and then mentally curse. Shit! I forgot about my stupid angel powers. I guess they include manipulating people. Hah, I could rob a bank, but I don't need to. There's only so much money you really need.

I walk down the street again when a short girl catches my eye. I walk over to her an tap her shoulder. "Itzel?" The girl turns to look at me and she grins.

"Adrian!" She exclaims cheerfully. I smile back and ask her what's up.

"Oh nothing... Just trying to avoid having 'the talk' with my daddy." I raise an eyebrow.

"How old are you?" I ask. She makes a cat-like face.

"16,"

"And your dad is trying I give you the talk?" She nods, all perky. "Who exactly is your dad? Who are your parents?" I ask curiously. Itzel seems different, so I'm curious.

"Lucifer and a painted whore." She responds, smiling all happy. I stare at her and wonder how such a cheerful girl can be Satan's daughter or how she could be a painted whores daughter.

"Who raised you?"

"Lucifer, my mother continued being a painted whore after giving birth to me. My daddy wasn't very nice, he have me scars..." She trails off, perkiness faltering. Suddenly a dude comes over and looks at Itzel curiously.

"Your mom is a... Painted whore?" He asks. She smiles at him, her eyes trailing over his body.

"Yeah, she slept around, but Lucifer is my daddy." The guy's eyes widened.

"Your dad is Lucifer, the great lord himself?" The guy glances at me. His eyes are a glowing orange. He smirks at me before turning back to Itzel.

"Yup!" She holds up her shirt and looks at me.

"He gave me some of these," she then dropped her shirt and held out her wrists that had rows of short scars. "I gave these to myself." She looks so cheerful and sincere, it makes me so curious as to how she can possibly be so happy with all of these scars. I look at the guy, who's wearing a black leather jacket, a blood red shirt that's tight enough so you can see his muscles, a pair of black jeans that kind of hug his ass. He's wearing black boots.

"I'm Chaz by the way." He holds out his hand to Itzel and she grins and I can swear I saw a tail flicking behind her. Oh yeah, she's a neko. What's the different between a neko and a... Cat shifter I think they're called.

"I'm Itzel," she purrs and moves closer. He smirks at her and I can practically see the intimacy glowing around them as they stare at each other. I shift uncomfortably and clear my throat. Itzel ignores me and smiles slyly at Chaz.

"So have you lost yo virginity?" I look at Chaz who's smirk widens.

"Honey, I lost it the day I was born." Chaz replies. Itzel tilts her head, a gun playing at her lips.