Chapter 6

Chapter 6:

Blain's POV:

"Holy shit..." I glance at Adrian and he stares at me, jaw dropped.

"Can you... Can you see me?" I ask. Adrian nods.

"Holy fudge, I can." He looks at me, with an expression of a retard. He reaches out to me. I gasp slightly as his fingertips touch my shoulder.

"Blain...." His expression turns into a mix of happiness and sadness as he pulls me into a bro hug. I smile and pull him close.

"I've missed your smart mouth." I say. He laughs and pulls away, poking my face.

"I can't believe your a ghost." I nod, smile faltering. I'm a ghost... I tried to run too, but I couldn't run very far. I'm not sure, but something was keeping me from entering the next town. It's like there's a barrier keeping me from entering it. So I can back and Stephen had question my disappearance, but I just told him I was visiting my body. I did, to be honest before returning to him. I'm so clueless as to what's going on. Why was Stephen bitten? Why am I being marked? Why does someone, I think Adrian, have angel blood in him? Where is my place of answers?

"It's weird..." I mumble. Adrian grabs my arm and slides up the sleeve.

"When'd you get these?" He asks me. I look at him, how'd he notice?

"How could you notice them? They were covered."

"Your neck, it glides down." He responds, inspecting them. I look at the designs, frowning. Why won't Chaziel or Dayja give me any answers?

"Someone... Put them there." I say, not knowing how to explain to him.

"Who?" He asks.

"A man named Chaziel and a man named Dayja." I tell him. He rolls up my other sleeve and I inspect the marks with him. They're actually really pretty, I notice as I look at them with him.

"They're pretty, but what'd he do to put them on you?" Adrian asks, looking at me with curious eyes.

"He cut me. And these just sprouted from the cut." I tell him. His eyes harden.

"He cut you? Imma need to a kill a bitch." He stands up, looking serious.

"Adrian, please. I don't think you'll stand a chance and I don't want you to get hurt. You're my best friend and I care about you." I say, giving him a 'don't do anything stupid' look. He just waves it off.

"Wait a couple days, and he'll be flat on his shithole begging for mercy." Adrian hisses, eyes flashing. I gasps slightly, Adrian has never looked so scary before. I stand up an grab his wrist.

"Please..." I mumble. He shakes his head.

"I'm sorry Blain, but you're not stopping me now." He snatches his wrist away and leaves me and Stephen. I glance at Stephen who's lost in thought.

"Penny for your thoughts?" I mumble. He pulls me into his arms and buries his face in my stomach.

"You're worth more than you know. I understand how Adrian feels. I want to kill the bitches too, but I'm afraid that if I turn, my wolf will take over and I'll..." He trails off and pulls away. I get down on my knees and he cups my cheeks in his hands. "I love you Blain, I always have. Even before I became a werewolf. I've always wanted you. I was just afraid of what others would think, but now I'm fearless." I smile, eyes watering up. I pull him closer and our lips meet. He groans and wraps his arms around me, pulling me flush against him. I moan softly as his tongue brushes my bottom lip. I open my mouth, granting him entrance. His tongue slides into my mouth and I moan contentedly at the feeling of it against mine. He slides his hands over my body, and I gasp at the feeling of his fingers as they slide up my shirt. I press into his touch, suddenly needing to feel him. His other hand slides behind my neck and he deepens the kiss. I move so I'm straddling hips and I can feel his hard on. I moan against his lips as he grinds his hips up against mine.