12

"Jace."  Magnus says when he answers the phone. "Where are you guys going to be this weekend?"

"San Diego. Why?"

"I thought I would come surprise Alexander this weekend." 

"That would be great. Clary is coming with us too and we were wondering how we were going to get any alone time since me and alec share a room so you get you a hotel room at the same hotel and I will make sure alec gets there."

"Ok."  Magnus says as jace gives him the information.

**********

Alec walks up to the hotel room him and jace are sharing and finds a note taped to it.

Sorry but clary decided to surprise me by staying here with me. You can stay in her room until she leaves. The room is 420, the key is in your duffel bag.  Thanks for understanding.

Alec sighs, picks up his duffel bag that jace set outside the door and walks to the other room. 

He opens the door, drops his bag on the couch then notices the shower running.  He glances around the room then sees magnus's jacket laying across the end of the bed.  He smiles to himself then slips onto the bathroom and into the shower with his husband.

***********

"How long are you staying?"  Alec asks magnus while he is getting dressed for practice the next morning.

"I don't know. I hadn't thought about it."

"You not coming to the game?"

Magnus smiles at him and says, "of course I am, I never miss a chance to see my favorite blue jay play."  He says, kissing alec.