20

"Hey."  Izzy says, sitting next to Charlie. "You seem you seem a little overwhelmed."

"Well, I have been to parties where there are hundreds of people all claiming to know each other but this party is different,  there are just a few people but everyone is so close."

"Everyone here is family here."

"I can tell. Everyone is even treating me like family."

"Of you're family. Without you we wouldn't be getting this perfect bundle of joy."  She says, rubbing Charlies stomach.

"I guess you're right."

"I am so glad that you are ok with magnus and alec adopting your baby. It means so much to them."

"I've seen how much they love each other."  She says, looking at magnus and alec who have their arms around each other while talking to maryse.  "I want my baby to grow up with that love."

"It will definitely do that."  Izzy says as tessa comes over and whispers in her ear.

"Ok."  Tessa says.  "Me and izzy  are honored that magnus and alec trusted us with the gender reveal of their child. We have been working on this ever since we found out. We hope it lives up to magnus's expectations."

"It doubt that."  Alec says, pulling his husband closer and kisses his neck.

Jace carries the big box into the room and sits it in the floor in front of the couple.  They start unwrapping it and inside they find another slightly smaller box. This goes for eight different boxes.

They finally get to the last box and open it together. Inside they find two stuffed blue jays one in a pick onsie with a tiara on it that says future designer and the other in a blue onsie with a baseball bat that says future blue jay on it.

Magnus looks at alec, both of them grinning then they show everyone else what is in the box.