THE TRUTH

"Where's the panda?!?!?!"yelled Saxton Hale as he came crashing through the ceiling/roof of the Red Bread headquarters. "The panda escaped before ya got here chucklenuts."said Scout. "Also this is gonna be a grand slam!"yelled Scout as he hit Saxton Hale with a baseball. Everything went black for Hale. Hale woke up in a room with Spy sitting in a chair across from him. "Hello Hale."said Spy as he opened and closed his butterfly knife. "Wha.. Spy what are you doing?"asked Hale. "I'll need you to answer some questions before you can ask me questions."said Spy as he took out a box of cigarettes. Saxton nodded as a sign to show Spy that he understood. "Before I begin asking you questions I should warn you: we have connected your brain to a lie detector so that if you lie you'll be shot by this mini sentry which has also been connected to a lie detector. Just a fair warning. Did MannCo make the portal gun?" "Yes"Hale replied. Then the mini sentry shot Hale in the leg. "Did you buy the portal gun?"asked Spy. Hale responded by saying"No". The mini sentry shot Hale again. This went on for about 20 minutes before Saxton Hale asked"Are you just gonna continue to ask about the damn portal gun or are we gonna talk about punching pandas?!" Spy responded by saying"No because your time here is up. Scout." Scout then hit Hale with another baseball. Hale then woke up in his office. "So we know dat the gun just showed up at MannCo one of dese days and Hale just sold it as his own."said Scout. Sniper then said"And the bloody gun caused the portal to appear. Then we tried to fix it didn't we, mate?" Then Engineer said"Then we lost Pyro. But now we know that the gun just appeared one day and that it can be fixed since Hale also got some papers with it. We can use it to make it better. Then we save Pyro." Back at Overwatch HQ Everyone was training except for Winston, Mercy,and Torbjörn. Athena then told Winston"I've figured out that the portal came from the other side. Apparently it's another Earth but in a different time. It will do the same thing this Earth has done and will do. It just was created later and is currently in the year 1972." Winston then started to realize that the prisoner(Pyro) was most likely human. "However that Earth has an element that has never existed in this world: Australium. Thus they have made technical advancements such as teleportation and a gun that shoots a beam that can heal any injury. It also has been used to create "Life Extender Machines" which let you live longer. Theoretically we could use the Life Extender Machine to totally stop death all together." Winston thought about the scenario given to him. He could wait for the other Earth to attack and attempt to steal the Australium or try to strike a deal with the other Earth and trade for Australium. Then a portal opened at Route 66 but closed right back up. Winston went outside to get some air when suddenly he saw a extremely shady figure go into an ally. He knew it wasn't Reaper because he was out shooting at some robot scraps that Torbjörn turned into a target. Winston was going to follow the figure but ultimately decided not to because he needed to calm down instead of raising his adrenaline. So he just ignored it. But then Lúcio ran to tell Winston that another portal was found Hollywood. "Let's get going shall we?"asked Winston. Everyone started to go to Hollywood when the portal appeared right in front of them. Everyone jumped into the portal. At Red Bread Engineer found a way to create stable portals. When he did he decided to create the portal he grabbed something that had a lot of sentimental value: Pyro's first Flare gun which had broke during a freak battle. While Engineer was upgrading to a level 3 sentry a enemy Spy had shot him and almost killed him. Then Pyro shot two flares from one gun because he had to hit the enemy Spy that was trying to kill Engineer and the other enemy Spy who was disguised as Scout. The two flares caused the guns trigger to get jammed causing a spring to bounce out with the flares. The flares,however, were at 132 degrees Celsius. This caused the spring to melt and hit one of the Spies while the flares hit the other. But as Engineer was remembering the flare gun's story a hand came out of the portal. Then,one by one, each member of Overwatch cane out of the portal. Engineer hit an alarm and each member of Team Fortress ran in, weapons in hand. There was serious tension between the two teams. Heavy started to get his gun ready. Demoman took out Eyelander,his haunted sword who loved decapitation. Medic took out the Quick-Fix. Engineer removed his glove and showed his robotic hand. "I made the gun to bring you together. This will make destroying you so much easier." That voice came from a shadowy figure.