THE BETRAYAL

At Overwatch HQ everyone was thinking about how to repair the portal gun,or they were training so hard that they would need medical help. Medic and Mercy were on standby. Medic had the Quick-Fix and Mercy had her Caduceus Staff. Soldier 76 was doing push ups,Heavy was lifting weights,Scott was "getting massaged" by Torbjörn, Genji was meditating,and Soldier was yelling something about Talon being communists and that America winning this future war. Junkrat was with Roadhog talking about using bombs to blow up Grey Mann. Scout was running. Not to someone or from someone just running. Winston was eating peanut-butter. Tracer was calling Emily on her phone. Pyro was outside sitting extremely close to a campfire. Everyone who wasn't training was working on fixing the portal gun.

"Damn it men. We need Australium! Without it this thing's as useless as a beaten mule."cried Engineer.

The scientists knew that the only way to get Australium was to go to the tf2 universe. Then Pyro came into the room with a shotgun and some of the portal gun's remains. Demoman was with him. Demoman gave Engineer some of his Grenade Launcher ammo.

"Listen lad, this ammo be from me Australium Grenade Launcher. So get this bloody gun moving! I ain't wasting me ammo for nothin' lads. Get to it!"yelled Demoman.

"Mph mmph! Mph mmmph? Mmmph mmmph mph mmmmmmmmmmph mmmph mmmph mph. Mmmph mph mph? Mph mmmph. Mmmph!"mumbled Pyro.

Engineer knew what the mercs wanted him to do. He melted the Australium bombs into pure Australium. He took the remains of the portal gun and added some Australium. Torbjörn took Pyro's shotgun and started working in turning the shotgun into a portal gun. Pyro went back to the lobby with Demoman. The two mercs decided to train. After a few hours everyone was holding a weapon. Even Medic and Mercy. They were all practicing quick body shots that they would use in a panic. Then Scott left and decided to go outside. Spy was out there smoking a cigarette. Scott grabbed his baseball bat and a shopping cart full of baseballs. He took out a standing hook and a dead Talon soldier. Scott started hitting baseballs at the dead soldier. Spy just watched as he knew that Grey Mann did good work making the robots. He always watched Scout practice hitting soldiers,moving or standing still. Spy just stood and watched. But then something occurred to him. Unlike Scout,Scott's hits always made the ball curve to the left a little more each time. Then one baseball hit Spy.

Back inside Soldier and Soldier 76 were having a fight. It was about Soldier's head collection. Team Fortress had gone nose blind to the stench but all the Overwatch agents had enough. Ana shot Soldier with a sleep dart. Medic took Soldier to the hospital area and started preforming surgery on Soldier's brain. After a surprising 20 minutes Soldier came back with no memory of bringing his head collection. Then everyone calmed down and started to talk about some strategy. Winston was working on a portal gun that was mounted to the ground so that they would have some way to go back and forth between universes if the gun broke. The others helped even Medic,who left Mercy to heal everyone else, decided to help them.

Back outside Spy punched Scott. Scott took out the Force-A-Nature and started to shoot Spy. Spy took out the Ambassador. He also had the knife in his right sleeve,along with his butterfly knife. Spy shot Scott. Scott called in 2 more robots:Robo-Medic and Robo-Spy. Scott chuckled. He knew that he would kill Spy. Spy shot Scott in the head. The Ambassador's bullet pierced through his wires,voice chip, and his mainframe hard drive. Robo-Medic took out the Crusader's Crossbow and attempted to shoot Spy. Robo-Spy turned on his cloaking watch. Robo-Medic ran up and kicked Spy.

"IN MY MEDICAL OPINION,HUMANS ARE WEAK. MOST HUMANS. BUT SCOUT? HE IS WEAK,WEAKER THAN A BABY TURTLE THATS STUCK ON ITS SHEL. PROVES THAT SCOUT IS TERRIBLE. AS IS THE WHOLE HUMAN TEAM FORTRESS. IM SURPRISED THAT YOU MADE IT THIS FAR WITH THE 'SLUGER'. HE IS A WEAK WORTHLESS WASTE OF TIME AND ENERGY. NOW D-I-E, DIE!"said Robo-Medic.

"WHAT?!?!?"yelled Spy.

Spy ran to Robo-Medic and punched the robot in the face. Then he punched him again. Spy did a flurry of punches. Then he uppercut Robo-Medic. His head fell off. Spy ran back inside.

"Pyro,we have a Robo-Spy. Some assistance please."said Spy to Pyro.

Pyro nodded in response. He got his Phlogistinator and went outside. Outside Pyro was spewing fire randomly,hoping to find the Robo-Spy. Then all of a sudden Spy found the Robo-Spy. They grabbed each other and Pyro came. Pyro shot the Robo-Spy. The robot fell and powered down. Spy and Pyro ran back inside to tell the others about the robot. When Spy told them about Scott's betrayal everyone knew that they needed to prepare to attack. Everyone grabbed their weapons. Engineer and Torbjörn upgraded the Team Fortress weapons so that they never ran out of ammo. Then it was like an apocalypse made up of robots Talon soldiers and Blackwatch agents. They came to Overwatch HQ. This was war. This was Overwatch and Team Fortress vs Talon and Grey Mann's robots.