THE FINAL BATTLE

As everyone went through the portal to save both worlds the teams went to King's Row. This was the start of it all. This was where Pyro was captured, the two teams met, and where they found a common enemy in disguise. The two teams went to prepare for the final showdown. As the teams made a plan Soldier 76 brought in something he grabbed from the tf2 universe. He grabbed a small device off the Engineer's desk. He gave it to Engineer and then proceeded with the plan. They were gonna break into Grey's headquarters and attempt to take him to a remote location. Everyone had an important role in said plan.

Grey had many deliveries coming in that day for more robots based off the Overwatch agents. He was getting Mei-bots, McCree-bots, Pharah-bots, Symmetra-bots, and many more. Soy would infiltrate one of the boxes and hide in there. The snipers would pick off solo guards. Tracer, Bastion and a few others would go down to the basement of Grey's base. There they would find multiple generators but also the section were clones of D.Va's mech were made. They would destroy said section along with the generators. Spy would cut the fuse box found on the top floor, which was also the floor with the tightest security. Engineer and Demo would block the room where deliveries were being sent. They would set their traps once Spy left the crates. D.Va, Heavy and Pyro would destroy the other set of generators. Pyro would then proceed to go into the boiler room in the 8th sub-floor of the building. He would overheat the ventilation system causing every Talon soldier to suffocate and die if they were in a high enough floor. Torbjörn would place the Engineer's teleporter in the room next to the production room were the Heavy-bots and Scout-bots were made. There Soldier and Junkrat would destroy it. Then Genji and Mei would destroy the last set of generators. After that they would destroy the production rooms and take Grey Mann to a remote location.

After discussing the plan and seeing it as full-proof they went to Grey's building of operation. When they started to execute the plan there was one thing that the two teams did not see coming. It was the only flaw with the plan. This flaw,however, was one that would disrupt everything.

As Spy went into the crate to get easy access into the building, Torbjörn snuck in through some air vents and proceeded to place the teleporter. Pyro Heavy and D.Va were running to their positions. Medic and Mercy were going to there secret base of operations. Zenyatta used the orb of harmony on Soldier. Soldier went to his spot. Unfortunately while heading to his spot Soldier spotted one person that could spell out his end. That person was Akande Ogundimu. Also know as Doomfist. Doomfist came up to Soldier and punched him in the jaw. Soldier took out his rocket launcher and shot Doomfist. Doomfist dodged it and shot from his head canon.

Some of the generators were broken while some where still operational. Pyro overheated the vents and went to his other post with Heavy and D.Va. With the exception of the Doomfist fiasco everything was going smoothly. Spy destroyed his set of generators while Tracer and Bastion destroyed the section of the factory that produced clones of D.Va's mechs. While Engineer and Demoman were going to there position to guard all deliveries the spotted Reaper and Sombra. They both decided to try and take the Talon soldiers out. Demoman took out the Loose Cannon and the Scottish Resistance. Engineer took out the Gunslinger, the Frontier Justice and, a pistol. He set up a Mini-Sentry in the hallway and the two mercenaries started their attack.

Soldier took out his Black Box and fired 3 rockets. Doomfist used his shield to negate the damage that would have been done. Soldier tried to use the Reserve Shooter to hurt Doomfist. Before Soldier could even pull out the weapons Doomfist charged at Solduer and punched him in the jaw. Soldier took or his shovel and attempted to smack Doomfist with it. Then Zenyatta shot some orbs at Doomfist and activated the Orb of Discord. Doomfist shot Zenyatta while Soldier smacked Doomfist with the shovel. Doomfist used his Rising Uppercut ability and by Soldier in the chest. All of a sudden Doomfist turned around and shot Spy. Spy took out the Enforcer and Your Eternal Reward. Spy shot Doomfist while Soldier took out the Righteous Bison and shot some laser beams.