THE BIG FIGHT

Every robot then took out a big steel ball with small bursts of electricity. All of a sudden all of the Overwatch agents' guns were taken to each ball. Then all of the guns from Team Fortress went to each ball. Engineer's wrench, some of Scout's bats, all of Medic's saws, all of Demo's swords, Heavy's iron gloves, almost all of Pyro's axes, almost all of Spy's knives, Sniper's machetes, and Soldier's shovels and pick axes.

"Beep boop bee..." booped Bastion as he demagnetized.

The other Omnics also demagnetized along with about half Torbjörn's body. Everyone went into a state of panic. Except for Team Fortress. They've gone through times without their guns and this was no different. Except that instead of fighting the BLU team it's a bunch of robots and agents.

"Take a bat, toots" said Scout as he gave Tracer the Boston Basher.

Scout gave the Batsaber to Zarya. Winston was given the candy cane. Junkrat was given the Wrap Assassin. Soldier gave the Pain Train to Soldier 76. Pyro gave on Flare Gun to Mei and one to McCree. The Ullapool Caber was given to Genji. Demoman gave a bottle of Scrumpy to Reinhardt. Heavy gave D.Va a Buffalo Steak Sandvich. Roadhog received a Dalokohs Bar and a pair of brass knuckles. Heavy also gave away a Fishcake. Sniper gave Hanzo the Huntsman and had the Scrumpy given to Ana. Engineer gave Lucío his guitar as he took off his glove and showed the Gunslinger.

As all of this happened a Spy-Bot put something in D.Va's mech while it was demagnetized. A moment later the robot took it out. Sombra whispered something to Spy and  Spy took out his worst enemy; the Ap-Sap. The Ap-Sap was a dapper who just doesn't shut up and constantly blows Spy's cover. Spy also got his normal Electro-Sapper and his Snack Attack sapper. Spy also grabbed the Red Tape Recorder sapper. He threw each sapper at one of the balls in each of the compass directions. The ball that was hacked via sapper then started destroy the balls.

"Let us begin."said Heavy as he he saw the guns flying back at the rightful owners.

While Spy was hacking each ball Sombra hacked it to repel guns and attract the robot mercs. Bastion was reassembled along with the other Omnics. D.Va's mech was also working again. As each ball was destroyed, thanks to each robot being connected sending a electrical discharge to destroy them thanks to the sappers, everyone got their weapons back except the triggers were locked. The guns wouldn't shoot.

Back at the Overwatch MannCo building Gray Mann was developing carbon copies of D.Va's mech. Each one was being piloted by a Scout-Bot. The mechs were built for defending Korea. Gray kept building them. He knew that with these,he was unstoppable. He could finally wipe out MannCo for good.

Spy took out the Spy-cicle and started to give a knife each weapon-less agent of Overwatch. Spy used the knife in his sleeve. Each robot had a gun. Everyone started to attack with what they had.

Heavy found a Scout-bot and punched it in the face. Sombra teleported behind a Medic-bot and used the Conniver's Kunai to kill the robot. Demoman gave some of his swords to other Overwatch agents and then stabbed a Demo-bot through the eye. Demoman took the grenade launcher and started to fire at the robots. Scout drank a can of BONK! and stole some guns from some Scout-bots. He stole 3 Force-A-Natures,7 Scatterguns,2 Lugermorphs,5 Pistols, and 1 C.A.P.P.E.R. He gave the agents of Overwatch some guns. Medic and Mercy were trying their best to heal everyone. As were Ana and Lucío. Zenyatta was sending orbs at a constant rate.

Meanwhile Spy was heading inside the MannCo building in the Overwatch universe to se if he could stop the robots from being made. After going up to the 3rd floor and killing about 70 Talon  soldiers he heard Gray Mann.

"Once those idiots are dead I can finally have everything I've ever wanted. But first I need to figure out how I'm going to to charge those mechs on something that isn't money. Or have Scout-bots drive them. Yes that will ensure victory!"said Gray Mann.

Spy used the Disguise Kit to walk with Talon soldiers. He started to walk with some soldiers and killed them by backstabbing them. He then heard a robot say that the anti-gun switch was on the tenth floor. He also said that there were 3 Medic-bots and 3 Heavy-bots as guards. Spy kept pretending to be a Talon soldier and went to the tenth floor. He disguised himself as a Scout-bot. Spy then went to the Heavy-bots and the Medic-bots. He sapped them and turned on the switch. Spy used the Dead Ringer and ran through the building.

Spy escaped the building and went to D.Va while she was inside her mech. Spy took a revolver from his suit and started to shoot the robots.

"Our guns work again! Shoot away!"yelled Spy.

Winston shot from his Tesla Cannon and killed about 10 robots that were touching. Genji shot ninja stars at some robots and slashed some others with his sword. McCree shot each robot in their forehead. Zarya stopped smacking robots with her gun and started to shoot her gun. Demoman threw away the grenade launcher he stole and took out the Loch-n-Load. Soldier took out his Shotgun and shot some Soldier-bots. Some Talon soldiers went out and each sniper shot them with ease. Then Scout-bots came while driving clones of D.Va's mech.

"Clone characters are never better than the original."yelled D.Va

Each Scout-bot started to fire from their mech. D.Va used her mech's boosters and sent her mech into self-destruct mode. It took out almost every mech in the field. D.Va called in a new mech and started to shoot more robots. Then D.Va got an idea. D.Va grabbed Scout,Junkrat,Pharah,Soldier,Demoman, and Engineer.

"You guys have fought these hunks of junk before right? How fast are they made?"asked D.Va.

"Wave after wave. It's not at a constant rate. They just spawn in."replied Engineer.

"However, there is a mini factory inside a giant tank. That's were those metal maggots are made. If we can shut down that crap-bag facility we will win this war. For America!"replied Soldier.

"If we could destroy the mini factory we could actually find a way to beat Grey Mann. Fellas I believe we just got ourselves a plan."said Engineer.

Demoman said" Listen lads, yer goin ta destroy that bloody thing with what? How about bombs from me good friend,Junkrat,and me."

"Good on ya mate."replied Junkrat.

Engineer made a plan. The plan of course was to destroy the mini factory so they could regroup take back MannCo and imprison Grey. The question was how?