Chapter 3 - There's MORE?

You kicked the front door shut and locked it, dropping your heavy school bag, filled with homework from a Monday. You sighed. Your teachers always gave the most homework on a Monday.

As you walked past the TV room, you finally registered that someone was watching a show or movie. You stopped midstride and retraced your steps, looking into to see the masked male supposedly named Jack, with two other boys who looked about his age. One was in a white hoodie with faded red stains, with rough, pitch black hair and wide, unblinking eyes ringed with black. A large grin was cut into his face, and although his lips weren't smiling, he would forever look as though he should be.

The other boy had choppy, straw-colored hair that stuck out from underneath a dark green hat and a black jacket with a gold Tri-Force insignia from the Legend of Zelda games embroidered on the shoulders. Small gauges pierced his elven-like ears. His eyes were perhaps the strangest thing about him, the entire cornea was a dark void, and a small crimson dot acted as the pupil.

You let out a sigh of annoyance, gaining their attention.

"So, let me guess. Friends of yours, Jack?" You asked.

He nodded, then pointed to the boy in the white hoodie. "That's Jeffery."

"It's Jeff." The boy hissed at his companion, then looked you in the eye, flashing a quick smile. "Jeff the Killer, dollface."

You arched an eyebrow. 'Oh great, another murderer in my house. Why me?' You thought.

The other boy floated up from his seat on the couch, and made his way over to you, circling you. "I'm BEN. So, this is the girl that held her cool when she saw you, huh EJ?"

Jack nodded.

"And it's safe here? A hundred percent sure its safe?"

"Well, yeah. She pointed me to where I could get some kidneys and also made something called Mac'n'cheese that's pretty good."

Jeff perked up at the mention of Mac'n'cheese. "Do you have any?"

You blinked. "Yeah... Why?"

By the time you had finished your response, all three males had sprinted out of the family room and went for the kitchen.

You entered said room to find them tearing through cupboards and drawers trying to find the box.

Sighing, you went to a cupboard that had already been opened and removed a package of Mac'n'cheese. Holding it up, you spoke, trying to get their attention to turn from destroying your kitchen to what you had to say.

"Guys. GUYS. GUYS!" You yelped, the final one successfully pulling them away from continuing the carnage.

"I'll make some on one condition. That you clean up this mess you all made!"

They huddled together for a few moments, then Jeff stepped forwards.

"Fair enough. You cook, we clean this up."

As they started to pick up and put away objects and food, you began boiling water.

By the time you had scooped out bowls of the pasta and put them on the table, the three males were still cleaning. Suddenly, Jack realized that the food was done and zipped over to the table and began to eat. Jeff and BEN took notice of their companion and joined in, happily eating.

As the bottom of the bowls of noodles became visible, you looked up and at the three greedy eaters.

"So, how many of you guys are there?"