[8]

*This is an extremely short chapter. Sorry.*

Marcus

I couldn't let this situation just go unheard. Someone has to know, someone has the right to know what I have just witnessed. A vampire's dying breath, all wasted on information on the lost hybrid prince. Someone needs to know, but who? I decided to contact the one man who deserves to, the King himself.

Your majesty, there seems to be a problem...

Hm? What problem? I thought you said you were on vacation!

The thing is, I am. However I found something you may want to hear.

Well then? What is it? Spit it out, boy!

It's about your son, the hybrid.

Ha! You're funny Marcus, now come on, tell me what's going on.

I am not lying to you my lord, this is the truth! I have found information based off your lost son, the one I was assigned to protect!

You're...you're not joking, are you?

No sire... I'm afraid not.

Alright, what is it you wanted to tell me?

Cassandra, remember her?

Yes, that whore deserves any misfortune that comes her way.

Well, she saw the whole ordeal happen. She watched as she saw the prince get taken away by a mage. AND, he's alive. I don't know if it's true, but those were the dying words of one of her pets.

Oh I knew about the mage you dimwit! But... m-my son, is alive?

We don't know if it's true, but other than that he said that it was certain your boy was in the pack I am currently at.

Pack? You're in a pack? Who's pack?

Cloud Silvio's pack sire, the Crimson Reapers.

I'll be right there! I want to be there myself to understands the situation!

B-But... but-

No buts! I'm coming, and that is final! I'll be there in a few seconds.

He ended the mind link with a jolt, and I mentally hit myself over the head repeated in regret as to what was to happen in the next few seconds. Cloud caught onto what I was doing, so did the others who I learned their names were Blake, Mike, and Theo.

"Are you alright there Marc?" Theo asked, "You seem pretty pissed." I looked at Theo, then to Cloud. Unlike Theo, he seemed angry. As if he knew exactly what I did and what just happened.

"Uh... I may or may not have accidentally called Dracula over here..." I chuckled lightly, "I'm sorry?"

"I knew it!" Cloud screamed, slamming both fists against the wall, "When will there be a day, where you don't contact him? Huh? When?! I don't need his help, and you know it!"

"This is his son we're talking about here! He deserves to know what's going on! Plus, he'd find out anyway and have my head for it! I had no choice, and out of all people you should know that!" I yelled at him, pointing fingers, "And you should be proud you get to be in the presence of such a man! Hello?! This Dracula, the King of the vampires dammit. Not only that, but the Moon Goddess' mate!"

"Fine, he can come through. However, if he messes with Theo or anyone in this pack, I don't care if it's the Moon Goddess' or Dracula's wrath I have to face, I will kill them." I spat.

"Oh come on Cloud, no need to be so harsh!" Theo pouted, "Marcus is only doing his duty, protect the royal vampire family. He's close with them, so of course he'd protect them and get angry at you for disrespecting them."

"Hm, that boy's right..."

We all shrieked, jumping at the sound of a man popping out of nowhere. I groaned, realizing who it was. I walked up to him and bowed, "Sire...pleased to see you. You know Cloud and his officials, and that there is Theo, Cloud's mate and the Luna." He huffed, collapsing on the couch of the room, "Alright, so you say my son is here?"

"No way..." Theo said in awe, "No way are you Dracula. You look so, so-"

"Young? Well, I try." He smirked, "My nine little spawns have already seen me age quite enough, and I want to keep myself this way until the day I am able to see my son again. I want him to see me as the man I was when he was born, not some wrinkly old man with missing teeth."

"You don't age- period." I stated, "If I wanted you to age sire, you might as well die trying. You will sadly never loose that youthful glow. Unlike your kin, who actually can look old. I mean look at me sire, I didn't  have wrinkles on my face three hundred years ago. Now, I'm full of them!"

"Anyways, enough socializing. I came here for one, and one reason only. You say my son is here?" He looked directly at me, his fists clenched a she held them together, "So, where is he?" I scratched behind my ear, and sharply inhaled as I tried to look anywhere but my sire's face, "Well one of Cassandra's pets were orders to take him down and kill him, that's all we know. Plus, if he is here then won't you be able to snuff him out?"

"I would, but there are two problems." His majesty sighed, and my head slightly turned to the side. What sort of problems does he have? "One, all I smell for miles are werewolves, and my vampire guard. If he's here, his hybrid scent's been blocked. Two, I only came to this pack to know for sure that my son is here. If he is, my plans here and finished and I will leave."

"That's bullshit!" Cloud yelled, both hands slamming onto the coffee table in front of the King, "Your son is here, and in my pack no less! You've been hunting him down for years, right? Then what's stopping you? He is in this building, alive and well. What reason do you have that is stopping you from meeting him?!"

"Silence, mutt." He snapped, " I have my reasons, and that's what they will always be; my damn reasons. When I find out who he is, I'll be on my way. No questions."

"Don't you love him?"