[9]

Many, many years ago . . .
Dracula

"Ahhh!"

"What? What?! My love, what's going on?!" I screamed, bursting through our bedroom doors fearing the worst. My love laid there, crying and in pain clutching her oversized belly. Her beautiful, green eyes filled with tears that streamed down her face as she called out for me. I was immediately by her side, and kept asking she what was wrong. Was the baby okay?! The doctors did say the baby was going to give her some problems because it was a hybrid, but I didn't think this would happen!

"The baby!" She cried out, "The fucking baby!"

"What?!" I asked again, filled with worry. She then growled harshly, grabbing me by my tie and pulling me to her face, "The baby's coming YOU ASSHAT! This baby doesn't like staying in here for another week, so it wants to come out now!"

I nearly had a heart attack- wait, I don't even have a heart. Oh well! I scooped my beautiful wife and mate into my arms and started running down the halls to get into the hospital wing of the castle. Running didn't do me any good, so I did a last-minute teleport and materialized in the delivery room with my wife. The doctor was just sitting at his desk when he saw us appear in the room.

"Oh my! She's delivering now?!" The doctor exclaimed, helping my wife onto the bed, "I-It's too early! Vampires and werewolves aren't supposed to come out early! The baby may not survive sire!"

"Well this baby is not a vampire nor a werewolf! This baby is both, so hurry up before I slit your throat!" I yelled at the man, as he quickly set my wife up to a couple of machines and dressed her into a hospital gown. He lifted the gown, and I was about to strangle him when he said, "Oh no..."

"What the fuck is wrong with the baby?!"

"It's coming out feet first! T-There's no time to do a proper c-section!" He was rambling, pulling at his hair while I was on the brink of going insane of the doctor not doing anything to help my wife. She was in pain, and I couldn't do shit about it!

"Do something! I am not losing my wife, or the baby! If either of them die tonight, I'l kill you in front of your son! Or worse, fuck your wife!" This doctor's standards were odd, he would rather kill his own flesh and blood than know his wife cheated, or fucked someone else. Sick bastard...

"You wouldn't dare..." The doctor growled, and I scoffed, "Well unless you want an impure wife in the next hour or so, help my wife and the baby first dammit!"

He rushed for a huge pair of surgical scissors, and said to my wife, "I am deeply sorry your highness...but this is going to hurt more than getting punched in the boob with garlic laced brass knuckles." He went to cutting through my wife's body, and I had to look away to keep myself from killing the doctor. I know what he's doing is the only way, but knowing my mate was suffering because of it, I didn't even want to think about it.

The monitor was beeping like crazy, and my wife's whimpers were heard in the room followed by a baby's cry. A baby's cry...the baby! I turned back around and saw my paled mate, bleeding out. The doctor immediately handed me the baby, telling me to clean him off while he went to stitching my wife back up.

The baby was... adorable. Little strands of my black hair on his head, and staring at me were my wife's beautiful eyes. He was chubby, giggling in my presence. Huh, that's a first. Every baby I've ever seen was when vampire families wished for a blessing. Every time, the baby cried. Now here is my son in my arms, giggling like a maniac. I reached my hand out to tickle his stomach, but he went right to my finger and put it in his mouth. It was funny- until he bit it.